Taking photographer Andy Seliverstoff four months to complete, “Little Kids and Their Big Dogs” is an adorable photo series that focuses on the loving bond that big family dogs and little kids share with each other. Out of the thousands of images that Seliverstoff took during that four month period in St Petersburg he’s now compiled a book, working his way through those images to get to the one hundred best.
Relatively new to photography as a profession Seliverstoff has long had a fascination with dogs, particularly great danes, believing that each and every one of them has their own unique personality – a trait that Seliverstoff believes is proven in the fact that it’s their human aspects that make them some of our closest animal companions.
Seeing his work below not just of great danes but of other large dog breeds such as Newfoundlands and Black Russian Terriers, its hard to disagree.
16. Every kid deserves a dog and every dog deserves a kid.
17. “Stay warm and cozy, my little human.”
18. What the perfect day looks like:
19. You can never have too many puppies.
20. It doesn’t have to be a puppy.
21. Besties forever!
22. “I’m just keeping the blanket in place.”
23. “I’m a tough and scary dog! Yeah, indeed.”
24. When you live in Argentina:
25. “I’m a service dog and am on special duty today.”
26. “I’m having the time of my life,” applies to all.
27. “I won because I got the pillow.”
28. “Don’t you dare wake her up, I need a break.”
29. Wow, how did you make it so big and floppy?
30. The dog is patiently waiting for his little princess.
31. — “Can you see it?”
— “See what?”
32. An autism assistance dog never leaves their kid, even in a hospital.
33. “We got a new babysitter and she fell asleep her first day on the job.”
34. “I think he’s up to something.”
35. “You’re my soul mate forever and ever.”
36. Someone is not very impressed…
37. They’re both quiet for the moment…
38. Partners in crime