Sometimes pets can look or relate to something really weird or freaky, but that doesn’t mean they are not as adorable as they are! Below are 30+ photos of pets that were spooky and adorable.
1. “Don’t look at the scary pumpkin. Don’t look at the scary pumpkin. Don’t look at the scary pumpkin.”
3. One, two, Freddy’s barking at you
Three, four, comin’ through the doggy door
Five, six, chasin’ some sticks
Seven, eight, sneakin’ outta the gate
Nine, ten, wanna be my friend?
Ok, this one was not very scary at all.
4. “Well hello, gourd-geous.”
5. Of course Stephen King’s corgi, Molly AKA The Thing Of Evil, gets to eat the postman for her fourth birthday.
You should see what she gets for Christmas.
6. Oh no! A scary rat!
7. He wanted to watch The Wolfman.
8. Cats don’t care who or what is scratching them, as long as they’re getting scratched.
9. Good question.
13. Bad kitty! You know you’re not supposed to communicate with evil spirits.
“When will the peoples feed me?”
15. I ain’t afraid of no woof!
16. “I better get a lot of cookies.”
17. “A lap is a lap, man.”
18. Little Black Philip just wants a hug…
19. Curious Zelda doesn’t need a costume to be scary!
20. Ok, here is a not scary pet, just in case you were getting too scared.
21. Cats are complicated, man.
22. What cats do on a Friday night …
23. This sweet dog knows his person can’t bend over to brush and pet him, so he meets her halfway.
24. Oh no.
25. Never pass up an opportunity for a good snuggle.
26. A good boy with a good stick …
27. The humans call it “movie night”, but she knows it’s Popcorn Night.
28. Yes, it is.
There is also an option to hold puppy feet.
29. Mind. Blown.
30. And by “super powers” she means that this is basically all cats do …
I mean, besides eat and sleep.
31. You know there’s like 500 different cat toys under there.
32. Happy birthday, Zola!
33. Find someone who looks at you like this cat looks at her person.
But you know the cat is just hungry, right?
35. Border collies are not great apartment dogs.
36. Oh, hello.
37. Behold, the best $1 ever spent.