When people find out you have a sibling, they always say that it’s really cute. You usually hear about how lucky you are and how it’s cool because you always have a friend by your side. But they just don’t have a clue, do they? They don’t know anything about your everyday fights and pranks. Sounds familiar? Then this article is definitely for you.
Smalljoys have collected some situations that make all siblings say, “Hey, this is about us!”
17. “I texted my younger brother during graduation to remind him that full-time employment is right around the corner.”
16. A photo showing what it means to be a younger brother
15. Each inch counts.
14. “My brother decided to wake me up like this.”
13. — “Why is your sister in a cage?”
— “We’re playing lions at the zoo!”
12. She probably doesn’t like it.
11. You only have 1 minute.
10. “I just told my sister she ate an intestine.”
9. When your older brother is learning to drive:
8. When you fall asleep first, remember that it’s not safe.
7. “I barely touched you!”
6. Younger brother reactions
5. “Can’t stop laughing at my sister.”
4. When your sister asks you to make her some food too:
3. “Do you really think this is enough to fill a bowl?”
2. You can’t help photobombing your sister’s photos.
1. “Bought my brother tree trimmers for Christmas, built a cardboard frame around them and wrapped them like this.”
You’re not alone so there is always someone to “share the blame.”
They always lift you up when you’re feeling down.
They are always there to help when you’re in trouble.
But there were times you couldn’t wait until they got out of the house.
You always get emotional when your little sister gets married.
Being the “mature” one isn’t always the best…especially on Christmas morning.
You learned that sharing is caring.
A little friendly competition never hurt anyone.
They are always there to lift you up emotionally…or physically if needed.
You’re always a little braver when a sibling is by your side.
They can be the best wingman ever.
Siblings always buy the best gifts ever.
And you always buy them the best gift in return.
No matter how old we get, we can depend on them to be there.
There’s always more silly situations when growing up with siblings.
You’ll always have something you both relate to.
When you make your pets choose.
“Look at me, I’m the captain now.”
Families grow up but don’t grow apart. Our siblings are always by our side.