The internet is an amazing place. The sum of all human knowledge resides there, we can order food from there and find a dizzying array of porn the likes of which you never knew existed. It also brings people in ways that nothing else can, and nothing unites people quite like a good photoshop shout-out.
Eria discovered this for herself recently, while on a roadtrip with her boyfriend, Scott. He had fallen asleep in the car, so she playfully asked people on the ‘I’m Telling God’ Facebook group, a group that specializes in the dankest of memes, to photoshop some scenes into the background so she could tell him what he missed. “There’s a lot of funny, fucked up people in “I’m telling God,” Eria said. “I figured I’d get some interesting responses from them. I just had no idea how many! I had no idea it would blow up like that. I was totally impressed by everyone’s creativity and the amount of collaboration that happened between strangers in the comments.”
“We were on a roadtrip to an event. There were 5 of us in the car, but no amount of our energetic conversation, loud laughter, or the bumps in the road could wake him up. I took a picture because it was so funny to us that he could sleep through all that.”
Scroll down below to see the amazing results of Eria’s shout-out for yourself
24. I’d love to see this for real
23. Haha this one is good!
22. Don’t dream and drive kids
21. Good for him he doesn’t move
20. – mlem
19. “I wish my gf could let me sleep like this..”
18. Creepiest yet!
17. is NO ONE going to talk about the hand at the end??
16. Hey thats from Titanic! He missed car sex
15. What you doing there bud?
14. What is that??
13. Sometimes, certain people should not be allowed on the internet.
12. The cat in the hat gets mad
11. GREAT SCOTT!
10. So boring he fell asleep
9. If it wasn’t for those meddling kids….
8. Oh no! Ruuuun
7. He missed Jim Carrey!
6. lmao, he just got rickrolled
5. Scott ain’t got time for that
4. Why is there a tiny, tiny face in that guy’s hand?
3. Welcome to the jungle
2. I had dreams of this maze when I was a kid!
1. Hmm that’s not dirty…