When you are just a little kid you don’t realize all the bad things that happen in the world. Your thoughts are not polluted by your knowledge and your past experiences, and your actions are pure, because they just follow your feelings.
Once you grow up you become warier and more selfish, and forget how good and selfless you used to be.
These 22 random acts of kindness from kids will probably restore our faith in the future of humanity a little bit, and make us realize we should all take their behavior as an example to step back and remember how we were before.
1. A young girl shields a stray dog in Mumbai.
2. Lucas, a disabled child is helped in completing the Triathlon Race by his 8 year old brother Noah.
3. A young girl has her first hair cut and donates it for other little girls to have hair too.
4. A young boy in Bangladesh saves a drowning baby deer.
5. A small child helps a bunny up.
6. A young boy saves up $120 to provide lunches for the homeless.
7. The presence of mind of a 13-year old saved his baseball coach by performing CPR and calling 911.
8. This young boy was bullied for growing his hair, only to donate it to charity.
9. This young boy created an animal shelter in his garage and cares for them himself.
10. A young child tried to dry the tears of a Japanese politician.
11. A young boy packs extra food to share during school lunch with those less fortunate.
12. A 9-year old boy saves up his allowance to purchase books for a local jail.
13. A young girl sells her stuffed animals and donates the money raised to her local SPCA shelter.
14. A young boy offers water to policemen during a protest in Baltimore.
15. A 9-year old girl builds shelters for the homeless.
16. Young children practise their reading skills to shelter dogs.
17. Children put together winter coat packages for homeless people.
18. A young girl in the Philippines keeps her puppy safe during a flood.
19. Two strangers see no borders and hug it out at a fast-food restaurant.
20. An 8-year old wins $1000 and donates it to his neighbour who is battling leukemia.
21. A young girl surprises her favorite garbageman with a birthday cupcake.
22. A homeless boy does his homework by the lights of a local McDonalds.