Russian cat Muska made headlines when she “adopted” 8 baby hedgehogs who had lost their mother. The little hoglets refused milk from the bottle and Muska, who had recently raised a few kittens, shared her milk with the spiky babies. This amazingly generous foster mom saved the lives of those little creatures. Boundless love and affection — this is what unites all the mothers of the world. Have a look at these cute animal moms who know what it really takes to be a parent!
Here at Smalljoys, we were glued to the screen as we scrolled through these photos that glow with love and kindness. Will you feel the same?
1. What does it mean to be a mom?
2. It means being on duty around the clock…
3. …and taking a nap only when the kids take a nap.
4. Even if she is tired…
5. Or even exhausted…
6. …being a mom is a job with no vacations.
7. A PURRfect mom is always there to back you up.
8. She will help you take your first steps…
9. …and teach you discipline.
10. As well as self-defense.
11. She will even sacrifice her privacy…
12. …to spend more time with her beloved kid.
13. A mom’s heart is a never-ending source of love…
15. …and affection.
16. Mom’s love has no boundaries…
17. …and no limits.
18. She might be overprotective sometimes…
19. But it’s just because she loves you…
20. …and she cares.
21. Whether you are big…
22. …or small…
23. You can always find a place under her warm wing.
24. She’s absolutely PAWsitive about having fun together…
25. …and she will cheer you up if you’re having a bad day.
26. Being a mom is not easy…
27. …but she is happy to give you all the love she has…
28. …and get that love back from you.
29. Let every child have that PURRfect mom!