Everyone knows the situation when the week has barely started but you’re already exhausted. But there is a reliable method to improve your mood! Not all superheroes wear capes — some just have paws, wet noses, and tails. A lot of puppies, a cat with very beautiful eyes, and a cute badger are coming to help!
Smalljoys guarantees that you will see nothing more adorable than these animals today.
1. “The stray I took in had 7 puppies. The last one to be born was numbered on her nose.”
2. An elephant at Hong Kong Disneyland
3. A small bunny
4. This is Oakley. He picked you some flowers. Hopes they’re your favorite color. If not, he can try again.
5. “Hush now, Gregory, I am searching.”
6. Who could resist this face?
7. “Rescued a baby squirrel! This is him when we first found him. Meet Steve!”
8. This is Mango smiling:
9. Professional window cleaner at work.
10. Everyone wants a bit of attention…
11. This is Leo and he is learning to play:
12. And this dog is an experienced traveler:
13. Can you imagine more beautiful eyes than these?
14. “Today we brought home an 8-week-old Golden Retriever! His name is Bowie!”
15. Snuggles on a rainy day
16. “Ever seen a bucket of baby sea turtles? Got to release them into the ocean last night.”
17. “I took her out because I thought it might have been hurting her but she kept running back to it, trying to get me to put her back in.”
18. Only nature itself can create something this beautiful…
19. Gumbo loves carrying his baby shrimp wherever he goes.
20. Fluffy baby sea otter
21. Who said badgers can’t be cute?
“My cat met a baby deer today.”
This seems to be the most peaceful cat in the world.
This good boy doesn’t actually look that good — or maybe he simply needs to sneeze. Anyway, there is no one who would dare to check.
“Stop doing what you’re doing and start loving me.”
“My dog trying acupuncture”
Cats look sad when they’re being washed because water reveals their true form.
“Dennis is cross-eyed but we love him anyway.”
There’s no place you can hide from a cat’s devotion.
He’s definitely a mama’s boy.
The best solution on a hot day:
More evidence that cats consist of 99% liquid
“This is Rudy. Rudy loves me. Rudy is not my cat.”
“I can’t believe she is playing with another cat on the TV set. But what about me?”
When your friend can also be a comfortable mat for meditations:
One of these pillows is not a pillow at all. Can you see it?
When there’s nothing that can disturb you from a deep meditation:
This dog can look suspicious within a couple of seconds.
“This is Gus. We can’t touch or come within 2 meters of him, but we still love him.”
“My little cinnamon bun”
“This cat seems to have come to us from another universe. And here are her first impressions.”
Before and after this dog understood that their owner came into the room.
Someone seems a bit jealous.
“Our dog has its own pet.”
“We bought a puppy. Our cat isn’t really excited.”
“And that’s how we understood that our dog didn’t like our cat.”
“Is this disgusting creature going to live in our house?!”
A recovery collar seemed to be a good idea at the vet…but not at home…
“OK, OK. I’ll let you keep this puppy.”
Sometimes love is importunate.
When you are too polite to ask someone to leave your bed:
“I wish someone looked at me like my cat looks at my dog.”
This cat is probably a bit distressed because of a new neighbor.
True love is when you don’t want to let them go.
We got a dog. Not everyone likes him.
“Our cat terrorizes our dog.”
This cat occupied our dog’s bed. His face is everything.
“This rug is nice,” the cat thought.
“Our cats are confused because of a new family member.”
He’s surrounded but still fighting.
When you try to reconquer your personal bed:
And finally, a cat that worries about its sick friend.