Ever wondered what your pet gets up to when you’re not looking? the answer is probably up to no good if these 23 hilarious photos are anything to go by. There’s never a dull moment when owning a cat or dog, but after all that’s part of the fun of having one.
While you’re out your pet probably gets up to all sorts of mischief but sometimes owners are lucky enough to catch them red-handed (or pawed in this case) and snap a photograph for evidence on their pets terrible crimes resulting in this hilarious photos you see below.
1. Duffy, the cucumber stealing Bassett Hound.
2. The face of guilt.
3. Pen thief caught in the act.
4. Caught pink-pawed.
5. “I found out who keeps stealing my paper.”
6. “Hey, help me out here!”
7. Trying to get to that fish.
8. When his ears disappear you know he’s guilty.
10. Pretending to be asleep to get closer to food… look at his right eye.
11. Trying to act casual.
12. He’s not allowed on the bed, so when he got caught he rolled off like nothing happened.
13. Busted whilst trying to get some cinnamon rolls.
14. Finally he’s been caught in the act.
15. “Maybe if I stay still they won’t see me.”
16. The guiltiest face ever.
17. Stealing the same garden shoe since 2010.
19. “I don’t share!”
20. They almost made it to the food.
21. He wondered who kept putting thumb tacks in his shoes… now he knows.
22. Zero regrets!
23. Beware of the cookie monster.
“These are not the guilty dogs you are looking for. Move along…”
“I swear it wasn’t my fault.”
“He did it…”
“Aren’t you so supposed to be at work?”
“I was looking for my chew toy. Do you know where it is?”
“The sandwich you made isn’t good for you. I’m only doing you a favor.”
“I did it because I love you.”
“I couldn’t have done THAT! I was here the entire time, see?”
“Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?”
“Yes, I ripped it and I have to admit, I enjoyed it.”
“It ain’t easy being me…”
“OK, it was me. I have a problem but I’m trying to work it out.”
“It wasn’t me. What’s on my nose you say? Umm…”
“How could you stay mad when looking at my adorable little face?”