Those who have pets often see them doing crazy things and behaving in a strange way. It’s a small miracle that some of these owners were even able to capture these moments on film.
Here at Smalljoys we have collected hilarious shots of cats and dogs behaving in ways we can hardly explain.
1. This cat has the most bizarre eating habits.
2. The life of small dogs can be so stressful…@fancytails
3. When you finally catch your tail and have no clue what to do with your life now:
4. When you lose a bet:
5. When you are so small that you can easily fit in your mom’s bowl:
6. When you suddenly start thinking about the purpose of your existence:
7. Can I have another biscuit, please?
8. After hours of playing…
9. Now have you finished your work?
10. When you chase the cat and suddenly get stuck in the cat’s door:
11. When you are forbidden to sleep on the bed and you chose a pile of sheets in the laundry instead:
12. It’s 2018 and our pets love selfies just as much as we do.
13. These wool poufs are so comfy…
14. I told you, I’m too small to watch horror movies!
15. Jealousy in the flesh
16. When you have finally found the best sleeping position:
17. Koala? Wait, that’s a cat!
18. How is it possible to sleep there?
19. That’s what this space was meant for!
20. When you are so gorgeous that every chicken in the yard wants to see you:
21. The embodiment of patience
22. Hey! What are you doing under the table, master?
23. The dog’s chasing the cat in this scene. I’ll tell you when it’s over.
24. True friendship is when you forget all the stereotypes and just let the cat sleep on your back.
This clever dog who knows how to play her cards right
This dog who has a very unique taste in necklaces
This dog who couldn’t move because he was standing on his own leash
This dog whose best friend is a brick
This dog who thought that he found a way to get away with his shenanigans
These dogs whose bullying tactics look all too familiar
This dog who’s trying to understand how blinds work
This swollen puppy who thought that eating a bee was a good idea
This dog who’s silently judging all your life decisions