Parenting is tough. Still, 90% of dads say being a parent is their greatest joy. Let’s be honest, it can’t be all about dirty diapers or having a hard time sleeping. We think the reason dads love it so much is that they are big kids themselves, so they are happy to find new best friends and have fun!
Smalljoys has found a few photos of what goes on when mommy is away. Don`t miss our bonus at the end!
1. This mouse pad is so strange.
2. It’s so hard to tell them apart.
3. Drew eyebrows on my kid, was not disappointed…
4. The baby just loves how my beard feels… on her feet.
5. The cake is ready!
6. Well, at least they’re clean now.
7. This dad clearly tried his best.
8. “Hubby takes our 2-week-old son every morning so that I can catch up on sleep.”
9. “My boss brought his son to work today.”
10. Just checking to see how strong the stroller is.
11. Where is my mommy? I need someone else to torture!
12. Perfect balance
13. Сompletely plunged
14. “Left my 7-year-old daughter unattended for 10 minutes.”
15. Stag-party is going well.
16. An artist doesn’t accept any boundaries…
17. Let’s play a game: I’m an immovable mountain and you can watch cartoons.
18. You always have the most fun with dad.
19. Keeping a straight face is the secret.
Bonus: Their mom/wife is a very shy person. She doesn’t like attention. This is how they decided to meet her at the airport after her business trip.
“Mommy, I got dressed for school myself.”
“Hairstyle by Dad”
The last seconds of the dress being white
Getting away with murder
Young, brave, stylish, and extravagant
“It feels like something’s behind me…”
When it’s been 3 hours and there’s still no end in sight:
The winner takes the bath, the loser sits in the toilet…
When you create an installation and your mom says she’s gotta clean it away:
“Assess the damage, walk out, and return with a camera.”
“These aren’t dirt stains, they’re my new expensive eyeshadows.”
“My child is positive and easy-going…most of the time.”
“I believe my son enjoyed the playground.”
Well, at least Vaseline is said to be good for the skin.
“Mommy, am I beautiful with your makeup?”
“Master kid chef in my own kitchen!”
“The real breadwinner of our family”
“I sent my son to clean his room and came back to check.”