Our little furry friends are so unpredictable, but in the end that’s one of the things we love so much about them.
They are so unique because of their unpredictability and you can be sure there are so many things you will understand only if you have a cat.
Living with a cat is an incredible journey made of so many hilarious moments of struggle, and just as many moments of joy.
1. Never buy such a thing if you have a cat.
2. Always at your own risk.
3. Whenever you try to cook something.
4. This cat who has no idea what he’s doing.
5. They always choose the box over the present.
6. They have their very own perception of the word “annoying”.
7. Basically, they don’t care about what you care about.
8. But sometimes will try to help you.
9. Help you getting rid of things you don’t need.
10. And some other times they will need your help.
11. Ikea bags are way more comfortable than pillows.
12. They pretend they don’t know they are annoying you, but they know it so well.
13. They always find hidden spots.
14. They judge you.
15. They think outside the box…
16. Or below the sheets.
17. They like basketball. Especially the last minutes of the game.
18. They beg for your help only when they are in need.
19. Personal space is not even a thing.
20. Everything is THEIR space.
21. That’s just how it works.
22. They just fit everywhere.
23. Wrapping presents will never be the same.
24. Did I mention personal space isn’t even a thing? Yes I did but here’s another proof.
25. They are awake only when they shouldn’t.