The Office was one of my favorite television programs primarily because of the endless pranks between the characters Jim and Dwight. Working in a office is sometimes a drag but most times it is great if you have friendships with your co-workers. It makes the day more enjoyable especially if you occasionally pull office pranks on each other.
Just like this marriage proposal on a bus, some office pranks take a LOT of preparation but are so worth it. These 25 office pranks will definitely get a chuckle but I hope the following pranks were done to co-workers who had a sense of humor!
1) A good way to recycle AND catch up on some headlines.
2) If you have a sleepy co-worker, this will wake them up.
3) I bet that desk gets great reception.
4) This cubicle is the gift that keeps on giving.
5) Nicholas Cage is literally in everything.
6) “Go shorty, it’s your birthday…”
7) For the co-worker who is obsessed with themselves.
8) Skipped breakfast? Bacon truly is great on anything.
9) Or maybe a Jello salad with a surprise inside is more your style. Office pranks made famous in The Office.
10) No more annoying phone calls…
11) Who wouldn’t like a cubicle full of fun balloons?
12) This truck owner just got punked, office-style.
13) Do NOT feed the bears.
14) Perfect for the co-worker who has Bieber Fever.
15) A cubicle with a ball pit makes work fun.
16) For “The Hoff” fan.
17) If this doesn’t get your co-worker off their chair, I don’t know what will.
18) Don’t mess with the Godfather.
19) If your co-worker is a thrill seeker.
20) There is always at least one person in the office that overdoes it with Post-it notes.
21) Great for the co-worker who still thinks they’re in college.
22) Good luck finding your chair.
23) A cubicle full of Twinkies. Yes, please.
24) “Dude, where’s my car?”
25) Pimpin’ their ride at work.
Posting that horrible school photo you’ve always dreaded.
Who wouldn’t like a desk full of ‘Trolls’.
Turning a cubicle into a washroom.
Here’s one way to fool that new employee who doesn’t quite know which washroom is which yet.
An office fort. Nice touch with the horse!
The kittens of the internet.
Who’s in the mood for Cheetos?
Home sweet home.
For the person who likes things to be shiny!
This foil covered cubicle still lets you see the monitor.
A winter wonderland complete with skis.
Look at all these Christmas presents!
For the co-worker who still loves their old issues of Teen Beat.
It’s a Halloween haunted house.
Hope this employee likes bunnies.
For the person who still loves to get their news from print.
Who needs to take a vacation? Bring the sunny beaches to your office.
Or, bring lots and lots of foam packing peanuts.
Who needs a vending machine when you have a cubicle full of Dr. Pepper.
Call the exterminator!
Replace the hand sanitizer with lubricating jelly. Pretty slick idea!
That is one intricate maze right there.
Toilet papering the cubicle.
Last but not least, place this sign near the copier and watch people scream out commands for these funny office pranks.
It reads, “As part of our continued campaign to improve your quality of life, Kyocera is proud to announce a new feature that will do just that. This copier is now voice activated. To use this feature, simply approach the machine (not in power saver mode) and say in a clear voice: “Copy”, “Fax” or “Scan” followed by the number of copies needed, the fax number or scan destination. Please bear in mind that this is a new feature that may contain some glitches, but please be patient. In some instances, you may need to repeat your command a few times before the machine responds. Thank you for your patience, and we hope this makes your lives easier.”
Work shouldn’t be boring and performing an office prank once in a while is one way to boost employee morale (or at least, you can tell this to your boss if you get in trouble).