The geeks shall inherit the earth and these tiny and cute little newborns are getting a head start. The best part about being geeky is sharing your favorite books, movies, TV shows, and games with the people you love including new additions to the family.
These geeky parents wanted to share their love of pop culture with their adorable newborns and the images they captured couldn’t have been cuter. Whether these newborns are saving the world or saving the galaxy, these little cuties will look adorable flexing their superpowers.
1) Baby Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
2) Baby Clark Kent
3) Baby Cookie Monster.
4) Baby Batman…POW!
5) Baby Harry Potter is magical.
6) Baby Superman.
7) Baby Luke Skywalker and the Star Wars Universe.
8) Baby knight in shining armor.
9) Baby Olaf from Frozen.
10) Baby Spiderman joins the Justice League!
11) Baby Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
12) The baby Flash.
13) Baby Batman taking a nap.
14) Sweet baby gadget geek.
15) Baby noob gamer.
16) Adorable baby Ewok hugging Chewbacca from Star Wars.
17) Baby Wonder Woman.
18) Baby Doctor Who.
19) A baby Jedi.
20) Baby Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Raphael!
21) “Little one, I am your father.”
22) Baby Princess Leia
23) Little Baby Totoro.
24) Baby Yoda it is!
25) Baby “Lord of the Rings” Bookworm.
26) Baby Princess Leia and the Star Wars Universe.
27) The baby in the hat.
28) Baby Hobbit.
29) Baby Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
30) Baby Spock, live long and prosper.
31) Baby Harry Potter.
32) Baby Batman and Baby Wonder Woman.
33) “It’s a me, baby Mario!”
34) Baby Spiderman is one adorable tiny web-slinger.
35) Baby Alice in Wonderland.
36) Baby Thumbelina.
37) Baby Batman.
“I pity the fool”
Seriously creepy clown.
Not sure this is appropriate.
This dinosaur is actually quite cute.
A bin bag was as creative as they were willing to get.
Boy George on the left?
This is all kinds of creepy.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. To be fair to the kid he’s pulling this off better than anyone else could.
Unicorns are real after all.
R2-D2 is that you?
The trainers spoiled the effect for us.
Darth Vader (bin bag edition)
The Hulk looking a little bloated.
Somethings a little off with the bone structure
This baby looks terrified