According to a study at Cornell University, dogs were domesticated between 9,000 and 34,000 years ago. Since that time they have been hunting, guarding, sniffing, transporting, and doing other things to help people in their everyday life. They also give us a lot of joy and help to reduce our stress level. But as our article shows they can also check our patience.
Smalljoys found some doggies who were so naughty that it is impossible not to laugh at them and what they’ve done. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. This dog found a bag of charcoal and played with it.
2. It seems that the owner’s driving skills are far from ideal.
3. If I don’t see it, it doesn’t exist.
4. I thought you were never coming home again. I panicked.
5. My poker face is so strong, this human will never suspect me.
6. Welcome home, how was your day?
7. I was very hungry.
8. When your dog is an undiscovered artist:
9. I have no regrets!
10. Mud, I love you so much!
View this post on Instagram
Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter 🐇It rained all last night and my humans knew it wouldn't be a perfect Easter for me unless I got to go play in puddles and make a mess and be a savage mud monster 🐰 #chai #spoiled #husky #cattledog #bieyed #bieye #bieyedhusky #siberianhusky #muddog #mud #outdoorsdog #easter #adoptdontshop #rescuedog #rescuedogsofinstagram
11. Thank God you are home, your pillow exploded.
12. Your cat did it, I swear.
13. This is a complete coincidence!
14. I need to talk to you about something serious.
15. The look in his eyes. He knows exactly what he has done and is afraid of the consequences.
16. You said that there was not enough light inside the house.
17. Has he seen it? Is it safe to come in now or shall I wait?
18. What owners don’t understand is that furniture sometimes just blows up.
19. We are totally innocent.
20. You should never agree to dog-sit if you have a robot vacuum:
1) No Chins On the Table!
How bout my upper lip?
2) When He’s Told to Stay Out of the Kitchen
But leaves his paw between the threshold in protest.
3) No Begging!
I’m not begging. You can’t see me lusting after your bagel.
4) When You Know You’re Not Allowed in the Bedroom But If You Don’t Make Eye Contact It Doesn’t Count
If I can’t see you, you can’t see me.
5) Paws Off the Couch
Does my face count?
6) Get Off the Couch!
Being IN the couch totally does not count as out ON the couch.
7) This Dog Isn’t Allowed in the Office
But he threw his carrot inside of it and inched his way over to see if he could get away with it.
8) He’s Not Allowed to Put His Paws On the Desk When He Wants to Play Catch
This is his way around it.
9) He’s Not Allowed to Touch His Brother’s Food After He’s Done With His
But he can get as close to it as possible. He may not be able to eat it, but he can smell it.
10) When You’re Not Allowed on the Couch But You Grab Up a Fallen Pillow in a Heartbeat
She’s not a rule breaker… she’s an opportunist.
11) He’s Not Allowed On the Table
But maybe he can tongue his way into getting the delicious popcorn on top of the table.
12) Looking Does NOT Count at Begging
Can you blame this dog though? Those yummy pizza bites look so damn delicious. I’d be begging too.
13) When You Can Go on the Couch So You Just Get a Tiny Taste of It
It’s just my butt and my chin. That’s it!
14) I’m Not On the Couch! I’m On YOU!
How could you say “no” to this guy when he obviously just loves you so so much.
15) When You Push Boundaries To Make a Point
What’s the difference if I’m on the tile or on the carpet?