Cats are always getting themselves in trouble and most times, they’re way too curious for their own good. They will try to fit themselves into the tightest spaces but getting out sometimes isn’t as easy.
The following 15 cats probably think their humans will save them but not before posting their cat fails on social media!
1) “I’m nice and toasty in this jacket sleeve but how to get out?”
2) “Don’t just stand there human! Stop laughing at me!!”
3) “I am Sir Mittens, if you post this on Facebook, you will pay!”
4) “Maybe if I stand still and play it cool, nobody will notice my latest stupid move.”
5) “Well, now I’ve done it.”
6) “Please get this heaping pile of fur off of me!”
7) “Yes, mistakes were made. I accept that. Now help me out.”
8) “Can’t you tell I really want to go outside!!”
9) “It’s a trap!”
10) “Please don’t leave me, human!”
11) “Are the clothes in this laundry basket important to you. Yes? Then let me out!”
12) “I promise. I will never let go, Jack…”
13) “I’m the prize in your cereal box. You’re welcome.”
14) “You can’t tell me what to do, silly human.”
15) “OMG, this is it. Goodbye, my friends!”
No matter how much trouble cats seem to get into, they always find a way out.
How could Misty have known that the couch cushions disguised a treacherous pit of quicksand?
Sledding is great!
Don’t try this at home.
“We will never speak of this again. Do you understand?”
Hard to say who regrets this more.
“You’re telling me they let children do this?”
Intelligence is a subjective concept.
“Your hammock is broken.”
“Why do they call it a beanbag if there aren’t any beans in it?”
The battle was lost, but the Great Slinky War is not over.
That was the last time he ever ate their tuna.
Hang in there…
“Not sure where I went wrong here.”
It’s all fun and games until the tide rolls in.
Yeah, there’s no way this ends well.
“I thought it would be worth it. It wasn’t.”