Sometimes we might think that dogs don’t know right from wrong but when they do something wrong and get caught, they definitely look ashamed at what they did. With all of their cuteness, it’s difficult to stay mad at guilty dogs for very long but shaming them for it and watching their guilty facial expressions is adorable.
Getting caught is embarrassing enough but it’s even worse when you get ratted out by your best friend. The following 15 dog owners got home at just the right time and it’s pretty easy to know who made a mess when they sometimes still have some of the evidence in their mouth.
1) “These are not the guilty dogs you are looking for. Move along…”
2) “I swear it wasn’t my fault.”
3) “He did it…”
4) “Aren’t you so supposed to be at work?”
5) “I was looking for my chew toy. Do you know where it is?”
6) “The sandwich you made isn’t good for you. I’m only doing you a favor.”
7) “I did it because I love you.”
8) “I couldn’t have done THAT! I was here the entire time, see?”
9) “Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?”
10) “Yes, I ripped it and I have to admit, I enjoyed it.”
11) “It ain’t easy being me…”
12) “OK, it was me. I have a problem but I’m trying to work it out.”
13) “What evidence?”
14) “It wasn’t me. What’s on my nose you say? Umm…”
15) “How could you stay mad when looking at my adorable little face?”
Duffy, the cucumber stealing Bassett Hound.
The face of guilt.
Pen thief caught in the act.
“I found out who keeps stealing my paper.”
“Hey, help me out here!”
Trying to get to that fish.
When his ears disappear you know he’s guilty.
Pretending to be asleep to get closer to food… look at his right eye.
Trying to act casual.
He’s not allowed on the bed, so when he got caught he rolled off like nothing happened.
Busted whilst trying to get some cinnamon rolls.
Finally he’s been caught in the act.
“Maybe if I stay still they won’t see me.”
16. The guiltiest face ever.
Stealing the same garden shoe since 2010.
“I don’t share!”
They almost made it to the food.
He wondered who kept putting thumb tacks in his shoes… now he knows.
Beware of the cookie monster.