Sometimes our attempts to get things done don’t get us closer to our goals. Just have a look at this Hermione Granger figurine, a cat moneybox, and many other things — they’ll definitely make you either cry or laugh.
SmallJoys wants to show you some people’s failed attempts to do their jobs. Have fun!
1. Sometimes you shouldn’t trust instructions.
2. At least you tried.
3. Here’s one more challenge for you:
4. “This was the clock at the house I was babysitting at. There’s not even a 9.”
5. The idea was actually cute.
6. Prepare your children for this cruel and unfair world.
7. Hermione, what happened?
8. The Avengers have changed.
9. We hope they managed to find this room.
10. “The shower at my dorm”
11. “You don’t know how many times I press that key and enter ’ù’ at the same time.”
12. These designers were quite crazy.
13. A fast, cheap repair
14. Waste sorting in Greece
15. “This poster in my computer science class”
16. Try to take a shower and survive.
17. “They promised a sea-view room. Nailed it!”
18. “This ceiling fan in my classroom”
19. When you order a vegetarian pizza, you don’t expect to get this:
20. Expectation and reality in one picture
21. “This would be enough.”
22. “It’s okay, we’ll place a fridge there.”
23. Something is completely wrong with these cows.
24. Make your own bikini!
25. This recharger turned out to be a very, very bad idea.
26. This is landscape design. You understand nothing!
27. A refreshing shower on a hot summer afternoon.
28. That’s a real professional’s work.
29. Close enough.
30. They almost got it right. Almost!
31. The most brilliant placement ever.
32. Who cares about the details?
33. Someone definitely got an ’F’ in geography.
34. Just in case!
35. Nice try, tomatoes.
36. If you want to get some privacy, there’s no better place.
37. I’m an artist, and this is a work of art. Go away!
38. Perhaps they meant the tough school of street life?
39. I have my reservations about the quality of education here.
40. If that’s not a miracle, then what is?
41. Bank robbers, beware!
42. We don’t pick easy ways!