There are no instruction books for being great dad just like there are none for being a great mom. Most parents will pick it up as they go along and these fathers show us that being a Dad is awesome.
Kids love to play and it’s important for their development and these super dads are perfect role models. Whether they have a son or a daughter, they play along and become whatever their child wants them to be.
1) This father really is Super dad for becoming a makeup model for his daughter.
2) His daughter wanted to be the wolf for Halloween.
3) This little cutie likes her daddy to wear hair bows just like her.
4) Having a daughter-daddy tea party.
5) Happy being daddy’s little girl.
6) Having a day at the beach with his daughter.
7) This father got a little creative with bubble beards for his son. So cute.
8) This dad loves getting his toenails done and his daughter loves it too.
9) Daddy having breakfast time with his daughter.
10) Even with the controllers not plugged in, they’re having a great time video gaming with Daddy.
11) A dad just teaching his kids a lesson.
12) This father knows how to keep his daughter still during a photo shoot.
13) This napping dad also doubles as a playmat.
14) This daddy doesn’t need to buy weights, he has kids!
15) This father showing his kids how to stay fit. The baby doing pushups is priceless.
16) Even after a long day at work, this father takes time to teach his children on the ride home.
Bonus: Dads with Superhuman Instincts
This dad who has got excellent peripheral vision.
RC cars are not match for this dads super reflexes.
This dad who wasn’t ready to let the ball go.
This dad saving the day and the birthday cake!
Superdad to the rescue!
This superhuman catch that defies physics.
Another angle of that insane catch:
One handed catch. Easy.
“Don’t worry, I got this.”
This guy who saves the young girls life.
Dad reflexes never stop working.
This guy who makes an incredible catch.
“Not on my watch.”
The reflexes are just too damn good.
To the rescue!
Suddenly out of nowhere…
“No son, you can’t eat the candle.”
Sometimes though, those dad instincts just aren’t working properly….
Superdad reflex montage.