Sometimes the things you love hurt you the most. So it is with these cats, who love boxes, and must now reconcile their love with the tragedy that has befallen them.
1. Mistakes were made.
2. “I just wanted some fries.”
3. “Keep yer hands off my tummy!”
4. Why do they make these boxes so dang skinny?
5. [swishing intensifies]
6. “I saw this going differently in my head.”
7. “Help! Am not cereal! Am cat!”
8. “No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.”
9. “I’m not stuck. What makes you think I’m stuck? Why, do I look stuck?”
10. Did you know this trap actually works outside of cartoons?
11. “Stupid ball. I didn’t even want you anyway.”
12. How humiliating! At least no one is watching or recording.
13. “Release me, you villain!”
14. If at first you don’t succeed, collapse dramatically and declare that your life is over.
15. “I’m fine. If you could just nudge me towards my food bowl, that’d be great.”
17. “Quit laughing and get me out of here!”
“Tried to sits. Apparently no can fits.”
Wow, what a haul!
“We were hearing some noises in our shop, so we set a live trap and caught this guy.”
Ouch. Way to add insult to injury.
Looks like someone got catfished.
A little privacy, please!
No assembly required for this trap.
An excellent trap, even if it’s leaking a little.
“It looked so cozy from the outside…”
Emergency cat infestation? Don’t even worry about it.
Pitting the cats against one another? Interesting tactic.
“I was told there would be chips.”
You can use a trash can for a cat trap, if the cat has low self-esteem.
Sometimes nature is the cleverest cat trapper of all.
Lured in by the promise of spoilers for Episode IX.
Ah, yes, the classic decoy laptop trap.
A low-budget alternative to the decoy laptop.
The Venus Cat Trap slowly envelops its prey.
“They got me! Run! Save yourselves!”
OK, maybe it’s not that hard to trap a cat.