SmallJoys presents you with some of the coolest ideas for sensible and creative bathroom decoration. As you’ll find out, you don’t have to sacrifice practical comfort for the sake of imagination and trendiness!
Don’t miss the secret to the perfect shower temperature at the end!
17. A novel way to hang your towels
16. Impressive DIY wooden shelves
15. Stylish hanging baskets
14. Magnetic cosmetics board
13. Convenient toothpaste squeezing
12. Ingenious bathroom storage idea
11. Shelves from pallets
10. Making practical use of limited storage space
9. Roomy shelves for baskets and towels
8. Multi-level shelves
7. Novel uses for glass jars
6. Wardrobe-mounted hooks
5. One shelf — many uses!
4. Magnetic strip for holding small accessories
3. Stylish DIY hampers
2. Jars for hygiene items
1. Polishing tiles
If you want to get rid of white stains on your bathroom and kitchen tiles, you can use toothpaste and a regular dishwashing sponge. Put some toothpaste inside the sponge, and you will get a long-lasting polishing device for your tiles.
Bonus: the perfect shower temperature every single time
Use a marker to mark out your favorite temperature on the handle. If you’re renting, our tip is to use a whiteboard marker instead of a permanent marker. Use different colors for different people in the household.