Imagine seeing snow for the first time. Everyone has experienced it but not all of us can remember it, but it doesn’t make snow any less exciting when it does fall. For many puppies, kittens and young animals they have never seen snow before, so when they do finally get to experience it their reactions are priceless.
The mixed reactions of both fear, uncertainty and sheer joy are amazing to see. Here are 23 adorable animals reacting to snow for the first time ever.
1. Baby polar bear playing in snow for the first time ever.
2. Persian cat cannot believe how glorious snow is.
3. Kiora’s first snow day.
4. This cat isn’t too sure about the snow.
5. First time tasting snow.
6. Baby panda playing in the snow.
7. His first time in the snow.
8. Tilly’s first snow.
9. Puppy running through the snow.
10. Flossie in the snow for the first time ever.
11. Exploring the wonders of snow.
12. Cat shaking off the snow.
13. 8-year-old Siberian Husky playing in the snow for the first time ever.
14. English Bulldog loving snow.
15. Guido the blind puppy running in snow for the first time.
16. This adorable puppy.
17. Ophie the rabbit exploring the wonders of snow for the first time.
18. Husky carrying back a souvenir from his first ever snow day.
19. Kitty almost lost in the snow.
20. Grendel the Bengal cat looking as majestic as ever.
21. Beagle enjoying snow for the first time.
22. Cat steps out in the snow for the first time.
23. Puppy covered from head to paw in snow.
“Come on, human, we don’t have all day!”
Winter is the best.
Dignity? There’s no time for dignity!
“I don’t know what just happened, but I’m still having fun!”
We got a corgi of snow yesterday, and the forecast says we’ll get another corgi and a half by tomorrow.
“Does it has a flavor?”
Pretty sure this is a perfume commercial.
“You better have a good reason for interrupting our nap, human.”
Magic is real.
Cuddling with snow: it’s not easy, but someone has to try.
Got an energetic pup and a ton of time on your hands? Here’s a project for you.
The derp is strong with this one.
It’s not winter until you’ve rolled your entire body in snow.
A brand new spin on the fake throw.
Are you sure this isn’t a polar bear?
“OK, that was fun, but I’m ready for hot cocoa by the fireplace now.”