If you think there’s nothing your pet can surprise you with, take a closer look at their behavior with a camera by your side. They play tricks on each other, behave like humans, and find the most creative ways to show us their emotions. Some of us get lucky and are able to snap those hilarious moments to share them with everyone online.
Here at SmallJoys, we couldn’t help laughing at these cute animals behaving in the most unexpected ways. Will you share our excitement?
1. You’ve got to check the temperature first.
2. A nice, warm, perfect place
3. “Nice new grass you had there, Dad!”
4. “Hey, there! Would you give me a ride?”
5. Just a dog walking itself
6. “Good afternoon, sir. We’d like to open a savings account, please.”
7. “Don’t ask me why, human.”
8. “May I take this toy to my bed, please?”
9. “C’mon, honey, give me a smile.”
10. “A cat? What cat? I’ve seen no cats.”
11. There’s always that someone who ruins a group photo.
12. “One tuna sandwich, please.”
13. When they give you a mattress but forget about the blanket:
14. A raccoon having a snack before a long flight
15. How could anyone be so gorgeous?
16. “This is the softest pillow you could think of.”
17. Reaching zen
18. It looks like everyone feels comfortable…
19. Inspired by the seals
20. “May you all love your cats, humans. So be it.”
So you better feed her right …
Oh, but just wait until you see what she did with your favorite pair of shoes.
“I destroyed them.”
“I hope she’s bringing me KFC like I asked.”
Now that he’s a big boy, he gets to pick out his own food.
There’s a big, scary spider in the sink.
Buddha is cool sharing with nice dogs, though.
“You caught a really big bug.”
“And you’re gonna eat it!? Cool.”
Ya, but she’s so bossy and has pointy claws.
“Have you heard about the zoo where the only animal is a dog?”
Everyone could use a happy turtle.
Synchronized Peeing is a sport in the Dog Olympics.
“Hello there, fellow dog.”
“Man, this is gonna get so many likes on Instagram.”
He just realized he could get his own puppuccino if he could drive.
His ukulele version of Who Let the Dogs Out is very popular.
“I’m gonna eat that Twitter bird.”