If you have little children, you know perfectly well that nothing is more disturbing than a prolonged silence.
We has found 27 photos that show the destructive force that can hide under a few minutes of peace and quiet. And as a bonus, you’ll see proof that children do know not the meaning of the word “enough.”
1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
2. “She asked to play quietly for 5 minutes.”
3. “I made mud pies and bark sandwiches when I was a kid.”
4. “My 6-year-old son had been asking me over and over, ’Do you need to go to the bathroom?’ and I just found out why.”
5. “This is what happens when you blink.”
6. Butter looks too much like ice cream.
7. Survived the kids’ slumber party.
8. “This is why I don’t like it when my kids are quiet.”
9. “The kids woke up early to help paint the basement.”
10. “I don’t regret anything.”
11. Hurricane Children: fierce and ruthless
12. “My friend’s 3-year-old really wanted that candy she worked so hard for.”
13. Doctors say that developing fine motor skills is very beneficial.
14. “If I don’t get to eat it all, at least I’ll taste a bit of everything.”
15. This sofa is beyond hope.
16. “Feared the worst when my marine-turned-cop neighbor called me saying, ‘Come quick…my kids…there’s *inaudible* everywhere…wife’s gone…’ “
17. Getting stuck in the most unexpected places is another special talent.
18. Dad said there was treasure buried somewhere in the house.
19. “Just about had a heart attack driving home from the supermarket.”
20. “Mom, we wanted to help you assemble all your favorite puzzles.”
21. I wonder if toy department assistants get hardship allowances.
22. “The moment my kids set off the siren in a police car.”
23. For a true artist, the whole world is a canvas.
24. The sound is better this way.
25. Who’s copying whom?
26. It was “Bring a Fish to School” day.
27. “To punish me, you have to punish yourself first.”
Bonus: “When I was a kid, I liked strawberries so much that I would eat them until I got sick. Here is one of those times.”