You’ve probably heard the expression “a perfectionist’s paradise.” It is mostly used to describe a photo of something that is extraordinarily symmetrical, and it often happens that perfect order was not made by people but by nature.
SmallJoys has found 30 photographs that will be enjoyed even by those who can’t call themselves perfectionists.
1. “Moon” bridge
2. The Confederation Bridge in Canada cuts the ice.
3. Even the shadows in Scotland are plaid. Very patriotic!
4. Someone really loves their job!
5. 21-layer jello
6. Gummy bears
7. The whirlpool in this stream collected foam and created a perfect circular foam wheel.
8. The Christmas tree in a public library
9. “I finally did it. I opened the pack so I didn’t have to lick the foil.”
10. When the cable guy is a perfectionist:
11. Cats are naturally perfect.
12. The train didn’t ruin the scenery but made it even better.
13. The tiles have such a perfect transition that it seems it might be an entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.
14. This is the only time when a drop of wax won’t irritate you.
15. A gradient puzzle
16. This window looks like a painting.
17. Long exposure pic of a vinyl record
18. Travel cubed
19. Whoever organized this shelf deserves a raise!
20. There’s a perfect coating of snow on my car.
21. Clouds in Iceland
22. Just forks and toothpicks that look perfect!
23. They know how to showcase their clothes.
24. Perfectly formed ice fractals
25. I dispensed some dark green paint into a gallon and made a perfect teardrop.
26. My dog’s white stripe lines up perfectly with the water’s edge.
27. A Japanese flower: Fibonacci at its finest!
28. Picked some practically perfect strawberries!
29. The sunset spilling over on these trailers makes them so romantic!
30. Beach yoga!
View this post on Instagram
~ ~ . . . #yogaphotography #yogachallenge #yogainspiration #yoga #yogaeverywhere #yogalove #yogaeverydamnday #instayoga #yogalover #yogapose #ballet #balletpost #instaballet #nature #instanature #naturelover #naturegram #naturephotography #natgeo #natgeotravel #art #instaart #wanderlust #igers #igdaily #vsco #vscocam #livelovebeirut #insta_lebanon #lebanonspotlights
“Half of my egg’s yolk boiled outside of the shell into the shape of a chicken.”
“When I was looking through my photos, I realized I unknowingly took 2 pictures of the same bull, 5 years apart.”
These guys look like 2 pieces of the same haircut.
“My son looks like a real-life version of a character from the book he got for Christmas.”
“Hometown zip code, T-shirt, race number, finishing time — all 33607.”
These shoes are camouflage pros.
“After having it for 2 years, I accidentally found my phone background the other day near Santa Cristina, Italy!”
“My wife bought me this pair of socks today.”
We wonder if she owns both cars…
Even the shadow knows it’s a dog.
2 separate couples are matching unknowingly.
“A car like mine parked next to me. Weeks later, I noticed that another car like mine was driving by at the exact moment I took the photo.”
The package and Bart’s hair make the perfect match.
What are the chances?!
“I went to my friend’s house and met his new cat.”
The reflection on the tank matches the view.
Overlapped British coins make this funny match.
“I caught the same fish one year apart!”
Maybe they even have the same names.
“My nails and this candy wrapper are a good match.”
“Opened a mutant orange that matches my hair color perfectly.”
Looks like these 2 companies cut the package design in half.
“My husband found a mini plastic version of himself.”
These deer are actually crossing the road at a deer crossing sign.
“I’m dressed like my box of Kleenex.”
“A guy at Starbucks took this photo and came up to us and said, “I had to take a picture. It looked like you both are sitting here 10 years ago.”
“There was a glitch in the Matrix yesterday as I stood in line at the MET.”