As wonderful and important as children are, raising them can be a whole lot of work. From changing your babies’ diapers and dealing with their childish tantrums to keeping your teens out of trouble and… dealing with their childish tantrums, parenting can take a toll on parents.
Fortunately, the internet has come up with a bunch of tips, tricks and life hacks to help make mommies’ and daddies’ lives a little bit easier. These aren’t just quirky gimmicks – some of these seem like really innovative ways to either make parents’ tasks more efficient or to teach your kids important lessons, like saving energy, sharing and listening to others. An astronaut duvet can make our kids excited about going to bed while Forget-me-not Kid Mittens will give your kid a cute and cozy way to hold your hand in a crowd.
Everybody’s probably got some kind of great parenting tip – either something that worked with their kids or something that worked on them. If you’ve got one, share it with us! If not, which of these would you like to try?
1. Get a Baby Stroller and Scooter Hybrid
2. Use a Rope To Swing Your Kid While Having a Beer
3. Make This Table Hammock With A Bedsheet
4. Use An Old Box to Make Them A Cardboard Slide
5. Use A Fan To Inflate Your Children’s Bed Fort
6. Make Your Kids Get Along with a Get-Along Shirt
7. Stop Losing Your Kid with Forget-me-not Kid Mittens
8. Keep Your Baby’s Eyes Safe And Dry with a Baby Shower Cap
9. Play Videogames Together With Them And Their Disconnected Controllers
10. Use These Cute Outfits to Help Others Tell Your Twins Apart (Or For You, But Don’t Tell Anyone)
11. Make Your Infant Clean The House with A Baby Mop Suit
12. Use These Animals So They Don’t Forget To Brush Their Teeth
13. Use This Knight’s Helmet to Help Them Keep Warm
14. Get Your Children To Bed With This Astronaut Duvet
15. Use Socks To Keep The Toilet Seat Warm
16. Give Them This To Help Them Battle Scary Monsters At Night
17. Use a Muffin Cup To Protect Them From Melted Icecream
18. Teach Your Children To Save Power With These Eco-Reminder Stickers
19. Wear This Jacket to Teach Them a Lesson
20. Use a Vacuum To Tie Your Daughter’s Hair