Winter is usually associated with cold weather, holidays, nice snowy evenings, and a lot of weird and funny details that are not found in any other season.
SmallJoys has collected 29 photos that express the very essence of winter. When you look at them, you will most likely remember that these things have happened to you too.
29. When it’s the first day of cold weather and you went outside:
28. When you are trying to be original compared to all the selfies with Christmas trees and snowflakes:
27. When you are trying to be a lady even on ice:
26. When you wear many layers of clothing:
25. When you wanted to look cool in −22°F…and you succeeded!
24. Winter parking is really different from summer parking.
23. When you want to enjoy an ice cream and there is something wrong with the weather:
22. When you were asked to go to the store:
21. When nature took mercy and left you the coordinates of your car:
20. Stages of winter acceptance:
19. When you slightly opened the window to have some fresh air:
18. When you are trying on your winter clothes to check which clothes fit and which don’t:
17. Briefly about winter in Australia…
16. This is what winter equipment looks like in Florida, US.
15. When it’s time to wear a hat:
14. My usual route when I decide to go outside and enjoy the view:
13. When it’s finally sunny after some very cold weather:
12. When you went outside without lip balm:
11. When it doesn’t matter if you can make snowmen or not:
10. What do you know about winter selfies?!
9. This is how I see myself in winter.
8. My main winter sport!
7. Briefly about winter in Canada…
6. When you use the advantages of the weather:
5. When you have the coolest snowman in town:
4. This is how I spend those long winter nights.
3. This is what I look like in holiday photos.
2. Fill ’er up, please!
1. You hungry?
“My wife’s hair after 15 minutes in −20ºF, while basking in some hot springs.”
“Open! I’m begging you!”
New anti-theft system: Winter edition
“Mother nature made some ice art on my car this morning.”
“It’s so cold outside that the ghost that haunts the house froze.”
It’s a good thing he put his wiper blades up.
Sauce, where are you going?
“It’s so cold in the bathroom at work that the toilet water froze today.”
“Bringing my soda to the stadium was a really bad idea.”
When you’re too inspired to deal with all your problems:
Ice surfing be like:
“Her first Swedish winter came as quite the surprise!”
Another of mother nature’s masterpieces
Bonus: A way to wake up only for the bravest!