A cat is a noble warrior that can battle many, many different things.
1. Cat versus reflection
Finally, a worthy opponent!
2. Kitten versus a cat statue
The statue never had a chance.
3. Cat versus sink
The sink is winning.
4. Kitten versus dog
5. Cat versus extremely clever chipmunk
6. Cat versus chair
7. Kitten versus a potato
8. Um … Here is another kitten versus a potato
Is this a thing?
9. Ok, this is a thing.
Kittens hate potatoes apparently. Who knew?!
10. Kitten versus optical illusions
11. Cat versus very scary Roomba
12. Cat versus measuring tape
13. Cat versus mail
14. Cat versus excessive paper work
15. Kitten versus very formidable ant
16. Kitten versus baby
They seem to be equally skilled. This will be a good match!
17. Cat versus the claw from a claw machine
I have many questions.
18. Cat versus the commercialization of Christmas
Good point, cat!
19. Cat versus toy mouse
There’s a reason it’s a classic!
20. Cat versus claw grabby thing
Interesting strategy, cat.
21. Kitten versus bubble gum
22. Cat versus PDA
23. Cat versus annoying little helicopter
24. Cat versus grandpa
25. Cat versus a whole watermelon
My cat can fight a whole watermelon!
26. Cat versus mysterious blanket monster
27. Kitten versus a trio of green apples
They’re almost like potatoes …
1. A promising start, but lacking in follow through.
2. Stairs should come with a hazard warning.
3. Barrel roll!
4. “Right paw, left paw – no, wait. How does this work again?”
5. Those are some pretty sick flips.
6. There seems to have been a slight miscalculation on the descent.
7. “It’s easy, see? Just follow my lead.”
8. Points for style!
9. Malamutes have a reputation for being highly intelligent, but it’s the exception that makes the rule.
10. “Is she making fun of me?”
11. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way.
12. “Go ahead, kid. I’ve got your back.”
13. Failure? Or misunderstood genius?
14. You can lead a pup to stairs, but you can’t make it walk.
15. Foul! Interference!
16. “Well, this has been fun, but I’m done now.”
17. “Aw, heck.”
18. He’s trying his best, and that’s what matters.
19. And here we were thinking that one puppy falling down was as cute as it could get.
20. Slow and steady wins the race. Except when it doesn’t.
21. It wasn’t a mistake, it was a carefully calculated risk.