There are so many great things about DIY projects. By making items yourself, you save money, you entertain yourself, improve your skillfulness and the final product perfectly suits your tastes. And many DIY projects don’t take as much time or dexterity as you would think. From a wooden pallets coach to a ladder bookshelf, get inspired by these 25 cool DIY projects and start turning seemingly useless things into wonderful creations and designs.
25. Wrap some yarn or rope around a jar, paint it with your favorite color and peel the yarn away once it gets dry. You will get an amazing luminary for tea lights or candles.
24. With this original DIY decoration, you can always tell apart your keys easily.
23. Get this super useful cutting board drawer. Just drill a circular hole in the board and put a waste container underneath.
22. What can an empty lotion bottle be good for? Make a stylish cell phone charging holder out of it!
21. Create cool personalized mugs with a sharpie marker. Just write whatever you want on the cup and bake it for 30 minutes to make the inscription permanent.
20. Don’t want to spend money on expensive furniture? Make an awesome couch from wooden pallets.
19. Make original stone wall hooks by gluing the stones to screws.
18. Speaking of stones, you can also try to create this lovable pebble placemat. Just use a hot glue gun to glue beach pebbles to a piece of wood or cloth.
17. Cut open a glow stick, shake the content into a jar and add some glitters. Seal the top and shake it. You are left with a fantastic firefly jar lantern.
16. An empty wine barrel can serve as a baby cradle. Just make sure there is no wine left in it.
15. Clothes hanger doesn’t have to hang clothes only. By adding a few eyelet screws, it can be turned into a handy jewelry organizer…
14. …or even a shoe holder.
13. Don’t throw away old silverware. After a bit of welding, it can turn into original flower decoration.
12. Even something as seemingly unusable as an old window shutter can be made use of. Just put some postcards in it and you have a great a mail holder.
11. There is a plenty of DIY projects that utilize plastic bottles. One of our favorite is the bottled boat.
10. Wine lovers can use the bottle corks to create an original bulletin board by gluing the corks to a wooden frame.
9. Wrap cinnamon sticks around candles and get this stylish and nice-smelling decorative item.
8. To get amazing Easter egg designs, cut some tiny leaves, put them on raw eggs, stretch a piece of stocking over it and boil it in a pot with onion skin. The onion skin will dye the eggs, leaving perfectly white prints of the leaves on them.
7. If you wonder what this intricate decoration is made from, let us tell you these are just cut toilet paper rolls, glued together. Yes, as simple as that.
6. With this ingenious cutting board, your birdie will never be hungry again.
5. Obviously, ladders can be used for more than just helping you reach higher. Fitted with a few boards, they can also serve as a bookshelf.
4. With a few pegs and a bit of imagination, empty cans can be turned into these beautiful planters or candle holders.
3. Instead of throwing your old sweater away, make a bed for your pet from it. Just stuff it with some other old clothes and sew it together. Your cat will love it.
2. Love watching rainbow while driving but there has not been one for weeks? Make your own. Squeeze some colors on your windshield wipers and turn them on.
1. Those who don’t like to get rid of old tires can get inspired by this DIY project and create brilliant ottomans out of them.
Pop Tabs Bag
DIY Windshield Rainbow
DIY Spoon Lamp
DIY Missioni Shoes
Turn a Glove into a Chipmunk
Dried Pineapple Flowers
Maple Leaf Roses
Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
Cherry Blossom Art from a Recycled Soda Bottle
Recycled Bottle Broom
Solar Bottle Bulb
Plastic Spoon Rose
Cutting Board Bird Feeder
DIY TetraBox Lamp
Lightbulb Bud Vase
DIY Planter & Candle Holder
DIY Clouds Night Light