Just look at the cat in the box — it looks exactly like the guy you saw on the bus, and the dog wearing a cap, looks like your best friend going to a party. Animals are like us, but kinder and funnier.
Smalljoys has collected solid proof that animals are funny and expressive copies of ourselves.
When you came to a party with your friend and you don’t know anyone else:
When you look so stunning you’re even ready to see your ex:
When you’re tired and sleeping:
When you’re trying to impress someone you really like:
Before you’ve had your morning coffee:
When you barely made it to your bus:
When both of you are hungry but you can’t agree on where to eat:
When you’re going to work during rush hour:
When you’re trying to let your friend know that his joke wasn’t really funny:
When someone took your favorite seat and you’re imagining what you’d do to get it back:
When someone you don’t know that well enters your personal space:
When you have an idea for a cool start-up and you’re planning on getting rich soon:
When you just don’t know what to do:
When you’re trying to figure out whether you need to lose weight or if you still look okay:
When you realize that the person you are talking to is kind of dumb:
When you photoshopped your photo to look cool:
When your neighbors turn on loud music in the middle of the night:
When you can do something unusual and you want to demonstrate that:
When someone told you something offensive:
When you decide to take a selfie lying down:
When you made a bad decision:
When you come home from work and you can finally relax:
When you’re cool and you know it:
When you are on vacation and taking pictures in front of everything:
When you love your parents:
Which animal do you associate yourself with?
1. You will have more free time since your puppies will be busy playing with each other.
2. If you like Feng Shui, you’ll need two cats: Yin and Yang.
3. You won’t have to look for your pets around the apartment: they will always be together.
4. Taking a bath won’t be as scary.
5. You can be twice as lazy on the weekends.
6. They will be inseparable even during sleep.
7. And they will always be having fun together.
8. “My mom sent me a text saying, “So… this is my living room.”
9. You won’t be able to resist the double charm.
10. Sometimes they will play really strange games.
11. A second before the chase.
12. You can be sure that they take care of each other.
13. And you will know that animals can be friends.
14. “Whenever the dog wants to come in, our kitten jumps up and meows to alert us to let her in.”
15. The most important thing in life is having someone to put your paw on.
16. This must be the best place in the house.
17. Now we finally know what CatDog looks like.
18. Guess who helped to mow the lawn and who didn’t…
19. You are very likely to have animals with different personalities.
20. But soon they will copy each other.
21. They will even mirror each other.
22. Your property will always be very safe.
23. And you will have perfect harmony at home.
24. Friends can vary in size. All that matters is how much space you have.
25. This is what happiness looks like:
Bonus: This rescue fawn thinks he’s a dog!