Cats are the most popular and favorite animals to have as pets in the world. According to a recent study, there are 88 million pet cats in the U.S. alone. It has also been scientifically proven that owning a cat can reduce the risk of stress and anxiety, probably because pets are the sweetest beings to have around when you’re feeling sad or lonely.
Here at SmallJoys, we’ve gathered some of the most heartwarming photographs of the sweetest cats that will make you want to go out and get one.
1. A little angel safe in the arms of her nanny
2. “I’ll just keep you company and hide from the sun.”
3. “I just need some more sleep.”
4. “I was about to make the bed and this little guy tucked himself into my bed.”
5. The cutest little kitten with the cutest little tongue poking out
6. “Mmm, this feels nice.”
7. This little one is such a big fan of fish, it wants to become one.
8. Lovely family time
9. This kitty is very politely waiting to be helped.
10. How to melt a human’s heart:
11. When you meet people for the first time and are very shy:
12. “Can we please cuddle?”
13. A little alien kitten that’s ready to discover the world!
14. “After an hour of fighting, they decided to hug it out.”
15. We must all squish those little cheeks!
16. 3 best friends having a sleepover
17. A family portrait
18. “Those were some tasty waffles!”
19. “My cat falling asleep on my computer”
20. A ball of fluff with a squishy little face
21. “Can you play with me?”
22. “Mimicking my cats’ selfie faces”
23. “Hey, are you still busy?”
24. “5 more minutes and I’ll get up.”
25. “Give me 5 human buddy!”
When you’re smart but loyal:
“Ordered a birthday cake for my dog. There are a few seconds between these photos.”
“My dog doesn’t like milk bones. However, when someone gives her one she’ll carry it in her mouth, wait till we’re far enough away, and gently put it on the ground.”
Instead of words
Feeling exhausted after a long working day.
“The way my dog greets me every day after work.”
“He was heartbroken when I told him it was time to go.”
“I don’t think my neighbor’s dog gets much attention at home so he comes over to my yard for scratches.”
This good boy knows he’s not allowed to have sticks inside:
“You howl all you want, Charleston.”
When you go to the park and you’re allowed to take the toys that you can carry on your own:
The cutest buddies ever
“She’ll be playing Nana in my daughter’s ballet production of Peter Pan. Today was her costume fitting.”
“This is Jamesy. He gives a kiss to every other puppy he sees on his walk.”
“This is Henry. He just graduated. And immediately forgot the skill of not eating your diploma.”
“This is Cooper. He dug a hole and fell into it.”
This dog saw students buying groceries and started bringing leaves to buy himself treats: