Cats are awesome, but very temperamental. Its extremely hard to judge what kind of mood they are in. Thats why you need to read this and learn what their cat expressions mean.\
Meaning: I just clawed the back of the sofa.
Meaning: Getting really sick and tired of your crap.
Meaning: How the hell did I get here? I must run around like something possessed until I figure it out.
Meaning: Everything in life is ruined because of this one bad decision.
Meaning: You are going to regret the day you were born.
Meaning: Wow I had no idea you were that clever.
Meaning: That is disgusting.
Meaning: OMG. How did you do that!? TEACH ME.
Meaning: Dear lord, please forgive me for my sins!.
Meaning: Look me in the eyes whilst I decide your fate human.
Meaning: Dont forget, I am the boss round here.
Meaning: I didn’t know you were back this early.
Meaning: Wait.. What?.. oh.
Meaning: I wish I could un-see what I just witnessed.
Meaning: THATS AMAZING.
Meaning: Hungry and angry. Someones going to get bitten.
Meaning: If you want my body, and you think Im sexy…
Meaning: Will I ever catch the that red dot.
Meaning: Please, help me. Oh dear god.
Meaning: Thats how you clean yourself? You filthy human!.
Meaning: How can I lay on the keyboard and annoy you if you are not on it?.
Meaning: Whatever you are doing, keep going until I stop staring like this.
Meaning: Let me have one of those.
Meaning: That meal was perfect. You did good human.
25. I Regret Nothing
Meaning: I have never been happier than I am right now.
1. Too many cats? roll each one of them up into a nice cat wrap.
2. Why not store your cats like this?
3. File your cats away.
4. Make a frame for your cats to sleep in.
5. Get little pots to put your cats in.
6. Or just use mugs. Awww.
7. Get them buckets to sit in. These kitties look like they are planning world domination.
8. Use baskets for the larger cats.
9. Another cat pleased with its new filing system.
10. These awesome cat shelves.
11. A hammock for your kitties.
12. Clear boxes. “if it fits, I sit”.
13. Cat stack.
14. Give them all an individual box to peep out of.
15. A box for kittens and a box for pens. Perfect.
16. Or just use some leftover bags.
17. As proven before, boxes are a great way to organize them.
18. For smaller kittens, use cups.
19. Or wrap them up and give them adorable hats.
20. Line them up in boxes with numbers so you never get confused again.