Cats have been fierce predators for centuries. They’re naturally clever, stealthy, cunning creatures but sometimes their brains give them other ideas that no one can make sense of. Even now, our furry home babies do weird yet adorable things that not even we can understand.
We gathered several photos of utter nonsense cats get into that show just how unique they are.
1. Look at this munchkin who thinks this is how you’re meant to eat your food!
2. When you have a perfectly new bed, but just aren’t feeling it:
3. The cat flap was put there for this use but still, there might have been an easier way.
4. “This is how you use a bed, right?”
5. “I know what I’m doing here, human!”
6. Look at how this cutie drinks out of its water fountain.
7. Why bother sleeping anywhere else when this shoe is openly available?
8. “The smart way to get water…duh.”
9. “Expensive cat furniture bought with love? No, cardboard box!”
10. Hunting helpless prey…
11. “My cat Fergus also doubles as a step.”
12. “My cat looking through closed blinds for birds with 4 parakeets right behind her.”
13. “This is where I come for some me time.”
14. Diet and exercise are a must for a healthy lifestyle. This kitty just likes to do her stretches whilst already eating.
15. New door frame? Nope! New cat toy!
16. Such a talented actor!
17. Everyone has a friend that photobombs all the pictures.
18. “My cat admiring my pregnant wife”
19. “He just had to watch as I chopped onions for my dinner.”
20. “My parents gave me a new bowl, but the cat decided he needed it more than me.”
21. When you sit down and show your human nature:
22. Invisible tango partner
23. Everyone who has a cat should own a glass table. Here’s why:
24. Cat superhero
25. After a romantic date
26. Hide and seek master
27. When they say you’re not going on vacation but you’re all over the luggage:
28. A cat that was too curious
29. 1 perfect paw
30. 2 perfect paws
31. “What are you looking at? I’m here!”
32. “Our neighbor’s cat doesn’t seem too happy about our new microchip cat flap keeping her from stealing a second breakfast.”
33. “My boy always tries to jump in the fridge when I open it. This is the first time he made it in.”
34. When you want to meow and yawn at once:
Bonus: This cat has just realized that it’s been adopted and is going home.