Cats are the primary reason the internet exists, and are an endless source of inspiration for hilarious posts on social networks.
Snapchat is becoming more and more popular, and it’s now the ideal platform for some pill-sized comedy posts about cats, and there’s no way we’ll ever get bored of them.
1. “He jumped in my car and wouldn’t let me leave without him. I don’w own a cat. Is this how you get a cat?”
2. “My cat chewed an armrest for herself in a box”
3. “Neighbor’s cat, curious about our fake raven”
5. “How my cat feels about snow”
6. “This cat looks like it is wearing the fur of its enemies”
7. “They ALMOST completed the ladder to the food before they got caught”
8. “My friends cat got her head stuck in a vase, freaked out, broke the vase, and was left with this.”
9. “Cooking with cats”
10. “I think my cat is broken (she looks at me like this every time I chop onions.)”
12. She saw the kids playing on it and now she meows until you rock her.
13. “Sometimes I wonder if I spoil the cat, seeing him with his iPad, in his yurt.”
14. “Apparently my rug has eyes”
15. “My cat’s face when I found one of her hoarding stashes”
16. “I kicked over my cats milk and had no replacement. He sat opposite of me as I ate my dinner looking at me like this.”
17. “I introduce my cat to my newborn daughter”
18. “I moved today, my cat isn’t taking it so well.”
19. “I think my cat is trying to summon a demon”
20. “Cat made this face when my girlfriend meowed back at it.”
22. “I feel like my sister’s cat is plotting to kill me”
1. What does it mean to be a mom?
2. It means being on duty around the clock…
3. …and taking a nap only when the kids take a nap.
4. Even if she is tired…
5. Or even exhausted…
6. …being a mom is a job with no vacations.
7. A PURRfect mom is always there to back you up.
8. She will help you take your first steps…
9. …and teach you discipline.
10. As well as self-defense.
11. She will even sacrifice her privacy…
12. …to spend more time with her beloved kid.
13. A mom’s heart is a never-ending source of love…
15. …and affection.
16. Mom’s love has no boundaries…
17. …and no limits.
18. She might be overprotective sometimes…
19. But it’s just because she loves you…
20. …and she cares.
21. Whether you are big…
22. …or small…
23. You can always find a place under her warm wing.
24. She’s absolutely PAWsitive about having fun together…
25. …and she will cheer you up if you’re having a bad day.
26. Being a mom is not easy…
27. …but she is happy to give you all the love she has…
28. …and get that love back from you.
29. Let every child have that PURRfect mom!