Everyone knows that feeling when your heart is melting. Animals also know. According to studies, animals can fall in love just like human beings. They can hug, kiss, and behave totally like us. There are no limits to tenderness, especially if you found your soulmate.
Smalljoys compiled 23 incredibly cute pictures of animals that prove love and tenderness rule the animal world.
1. Look at this sweet family nap. Love is more than just a feeling.
2. I found you and I’m not letting you go.
3. Let’s hug so tight, that no one can pull us apart.
4. We are happy, because we have each other.
5. I love you more and more every day.
6. Our love will be same strength even in a thousand years.
7. You are safe, baby. Just trust me.
View this post on Instagram
Australia | This little hopper is called the black-footed rock-wallaby. These wallaby moms have the impressive ability to be able to pause the development of their embryos if they don’t think their environmental conditions are suitable for their babies. This wallaby hops from rock to rock to get places and has highly textured feet to prevent any unwanted slips. . . . . . . . #animalsofinstagram #animalplanet #animaloftheday #wild #wildlife #outdoors #animals #wildanimals #conservation #nature #animallovers #instanature #wildgeography #wildlifeonearth #australia #animalsofaustralia #wallaby #rockhopperwallaby
8. When we’re together, we are invincible.
9. I will always be with you.
10. Ginger friends, so different, but so much love.
11. Loyalty is royalty, and they know all about it.
12. When you have family, you have everything.
13. Just like a real human family
14. I can’t resist kissing you.
15. The happiest kid
16. Let’s be a couple.
17. Please, always be with me.
18. I just need one kiss to feel better.
19. I am small, but my heart is big.
20. I brought you a flower, which is beautiful just like you.
21. Pure love is infinite.
22. To be tender doesn’t mean to be weak.
23. Love teaches everyone respect, support, and trust.