Everything puppies do is beyond adorable. So it’s no surprise that watching a puppy attempt to become a true stair master will make your heart grow.
1. When it comes to learning a new skill, sometimes you’ve got to dive in head first.
2. It helps with confidence to get some momentum going.
3. Why fight the laws of nature?
4. Just let gravity do all the work for you.
5. And if you take a tumble, pick yourself right back up.
6. After all, learning new skills takes time and patience.
7. Not everyone is a natural at first.
8. Sometimes you need your friends to show you how it’s done …
9. … and to help you every step of the way.
10. It’s especially valuable if you have an older mentor.
11. Or, of course, if you have several mentors.
12. Maybe you can use the buddy system to learn.
13. Or you may learn better in big groups.
14. After all, there’s nothing like having a like-minded community around you to help.
15. Especially if that community is unbelievably cute.
16. Like any seemingly overwhelming task, you’ve got to just take it one step at a time.
17. And remember, things won’t always go the way you planned.
18. Even if it’s something that seems impossible and makes you want to scream at first …
19. … it will feel so good when you finally start to get the hang of it.
20. Of course, the first few attempts might not turn out like you expected.
21. But life’s challenges are all a matter of perspective.
22. So no matter how much you may hesitate at first, just go for it!
A leopard cub
A newborn rabbit
A baby bear
A baby cheetah
A baby panda
A red-ruffed lemur
A tiny baby sugar glider
A red panda cub
A baby wolf
A little fox
A baby gerbil
A small koala
baby animals with their parents