Everything that surrounds us can be modified and used for our own convenience. Internet users keep inventing different useful tricks and sharing them throughout the web. We have made a new compilation for you that we are eagerly looking forward to sharing with you.
Smalljoys wants to show you 22 simple lifehacks that should definitely be adopted right away.
22. An ordinary school eraser can help clean your phone cam.
21. Post-it notes can effectively clean your keyboard.
20. This contraption helps control the flow of cold air from an air conditioner in the office.
19. “Local pool doesn’t allow alcohol, so I bring water.”
18. How to solve the problem of tangled cables with the help of toilet paper rolls:
17. “If you don’t have a 3-ring binder handy, tie wraps are an excellent substitute.”
16. If you run out of clean pillow cases, use your T-shirts.
15. You can make a cool lamp with a bottle filled with water and a flashlight!
14. You can make the best sandwich ever with the help of 2 slices of pizza.
13. To prevent dispensers on bottles from leaking on trips, wrap them with rubber bands.
12. To find out whether the batteries on your TV remote control are still working, press the buttons, and look at the top of the remote through the phone cam, which is sensitive to the wavelength emitted by the remote.
11. You can create a condiment station in a cupcake pan for your next cookout.
10. If you don’t have a cookie rack, skewers can help.
9. For those who are tired of cleaning short hairs from the sink after shaving, a piece of plastic wrap can help save time.
8. A cork coaster is the best organizer for your earrings.
7. “To keep a water bottle cool for hours, fill 1/5 of a bottle and freeze it laying on its side. Then fill the bottle with water.”
6. Want a ceiling fan? Mount your table fan to the ceiling with a string and a hook.
5. When you don’t have a cheese knife, use a vegetable peeler.
4. “Write the warranty expiration date on products you purchase and you’ll always know what to expect.”
3. How to stay protected from melting ice-cream:
2. A Pringles can can become a convenient stand for your tablet.
1. A drill is the best weapon against dirty bathtubs.