No 2 cats in the world are alike — they are all different. They have their own character and habits. Some of them have a really unusual appearance, some of them are just charming and charismatic, and others simply think that they are bats, not cats.
Smalljoys always falls in love with cats while writing a new article about them. And this one isn’t an exception to that rule!
22. “My friend works for animal control and once she met this little behemoth.”
21. When you’re really a bat on the inside:
20. “I’m ready to do anything for you.”
19. Motherhood be like:
18. Genetics are everything.
17. When you’re a protective dad:
16. Caught in the act!
15. When you’re unique and always try to show it:
14. There’s always that one neighbor that spoils everything:
13. “Here’s my 12-year-old cat asking if we have to keep the rambunctious kittens.”
12. The most handsome man ever!
11. Elegant maneuver
10. Pet me! Now!
9. Surprise effect in action
8. Hot weather is exhausting.
7. Meet Catiano Purrchelli!
6. Vegetarian cats do exist!
5. When you’re a serious man but they always try to pet you:
4. “Oh, OK-OK, slow down.”
3. Cats should get at least 16 hours of sleep a day.
2. When your cat is mad at you because you’ve taken her to the vet:
1. Cats sleep better when they are as close to their owners as possible.
Happiness is surveying your kingdom while being held by a peasant.
Caught up in comfort
“I was going somewhere and decided to take a nap.”
This is what cat engagement photos would look like:
“My friend’s cat saw snow for the first time today.”
“I use treats to help my cat warm up to people that come over for headshots. He’s getting used to it.”
“My wife just texted me this picture of our cat playing behind the TV.”
“Brother, is that you?!”
“A volunteer at our local cat rescue turned on the vacuum.”
“What are you doing, human? This is not my fur!”
This is why Jesus hasn’t returned… he can’t move till the cat wakes up.
“I sprained my ankle, so my cat decided to elevate her paws in solidarity.”
“My sister took her cat for a walk last Fall. We still don’t know if he was enjoying himself…”
This cat shows you the right way to use chair holes.
“Don’t know if I got a bat or a cat…”
The face of regret
“Apparently, my rug has eyes.”
“My friend’s cat got its head stuck in a vase, freaked out, broke the vase, and was left with this.”
“The neighbor’s cat, curious about our fake raven.”