Today, scientists still argue about whether or not animals can have emotions the way people do. But we do know that they can feel fear, joy, and even anger. And it’s written all over their “faces.”
At Smalljoys, we love our furry little friends and believe wholeheartedly that the animals on this list can beat the best actors when it comes to showing emotion.
1. Made you smile!
2. Being dreamy is not a sin.
3. “Call me cute one more time…”
4. Stand-up comedy’s biggest fan
5. A ridiculously photogenic gecko
6. We wish we could be this happy about the flowers!
7. A happy little good boy
8. “Jenny, that’s cringe-worthy…”
9. One gang everybody is afraid of
10. “What do you mean, I’m late?!”
11. “They see me rollin’, they hatin’…”
12. “He’s behind me, isn’t he?”
13. Even a king needs naps.
14. “My new nanny is who?”
16. “Let’s get Oreos!”
17. “Come on! Take my picture!”
18. “Dude, you’re awesome!”
19. Fierce kitty
20. “I’m gonna fly for my pizza!”
21. “There will be NO crime in my quarters.”
22. — “And what are we gonna do tomorrow night?”
– “As always, we’re gonna try to take over the world!”
View this post on Instagram
Wish I knew what they were laughing at. Finalist for 2018. Winners announced in November…. BUT wehave an iPad to G I V E A W A Y! ! ! Thanks to @affinitybyserif just enter here! It’s free. https://www.comedywildlifephoto.com/vote-affinity-photo-peoples-choice-award.php #bornfree @alexwalkerserian #funny @thinktankphoto @bornfreefoundation #lions @amazinginternet #wildlife #funnyanimals photo credit: Muriel Vekema
“Henlo fren! Am pupper ready to do a learn!”
Did you remember to bring a freshly sharpened pencil?
“Teacher! Over here! I know it!”
It’s OK if you’re feeling a little shy on your first day.
Two laptops seems like overkill, but maybe she’s just that paranoid about data loss.
This isn’t distracting at all.
What’s all this gossip about there being a new, super handsome professor on campus?
When you’re a freshman who accidentally gets put in a level 200 class.
“Excuse me, some of us are trying to get an education.”
“I packed my lunch! Let’s go!”
Rumor has it that this professor is super boring, so bring coffee.
“Hey, everybody, look! I’m the teacher now. Blah blah blah math, am I right?”
She’s reading ahead in the book. What a nerd.
Have you ever liked a class so much that you wanted to sit in front of the front row?
“Welcome to Introduction to Archaeology.”
Dude, seriously, school isn’t even open yet.
Got all the essentials!