There’s nothing better than a fetching chapeau to turn a good looking dog into a great looking dog.
1. Ooh la la! Très chic, non?
2. Look how happy she is about her hat!
3. Lumberjack doggo knows safety comes first.
4. Such a dapper gentleman.
5. There’s a new sheriff in town.
6. Samuel L. Dogson takes his hats very seriously.
7. “OK, I’m wearing the hat. Now where are my tacos?”
8. It’s a party! Hats all around!
9. Now this is a dog with style.
10. You can almost hear him reminiscing about the good old days.
11. “Happy St. Pawtricks Day!”
12. Hipster dog wants to know if those treats are gluten free.
13. “Hah! You thought I was bee, but am actually pupper! Done you a bamboozle!”
14. Fact: everyone looks better in a sparkly pink cowboy hat.
15. Avast! Thar be cuteness ahead!
16. Finally, some good news.
17. This hat thing seems a little shady.
18. Looking fly as heck!
19. The gritty reboot of “Cat in the Hat” went in a very different direction from the original.
20. So stealthy.
21. Well, isn’t that nice?
You wake up pretty darn excited. It is your birthday, after all.
You are in full birthday princess mode.
You put on your cutest dress.
And your reddest lipstick.
And tons of eyeliner and mascara.
You make reservations at a fancy restaurant.
You order both an appetizer and dessert. #birthdaygirl
Birthdays are a perfect excuse to eat anything you want.
Of course, you’re excited about the food.
Birthdays require champagne.
And anything else you want to drink!
Mostly, it’s all about the birthday cake.
How about the presents? Did you get new shoes?
How about the latest Stephen King novel?
But then, you realize birthdays mean you’re getting older.
What are you even doing with your life?
Just doing the same things, day in and day out. You worry you’re not going anywhere.
But then you’re like, “Whatever, I’m awesome.”
You get in your jammies.
It’s your birthday. It’s fine.
Put on your favorite movie.
Then go to bed super early, like the old person you are.