There’s something for everyone at your neighborhood coffee shop!
1. “OMG, I TOTALLY LOVE COFFEEEEE.”
ME TOO, PUPPY!!
2. Her order is iced coffee with extra cream.
“Just a bit more cream, please.”
3. “Hold the coffee and gimme that whipped cream!”
4. She thinks the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is so much more sophisticated than the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
5. She just orders an empty mug to sit in.
6. He has the most annoying order: a non-fat latte with 2 percent foam.
7. Black cats prefer black coffee from a mug with a picture of a black cat.
Of course they do.
8. His order is always free.
And he always tips well. He’s a good boy.
10. She’s the kind of girl who orders ice tea at a coffee shop …
11. Some dogs have absolutely no chill when it comes to whipped cream in a little cup.
12. Every coffee shop has a high-maintenance customer.
13. Her order is an iced vanilla latte that is just as sweet as she is.
14. He orders that drink where you add four espresso shots to coffee.
15. Only basic bitches order puppuccinos.
16. “I LOVE PUPPUCCINOS!!”
17. She appreciates a good Caffe Americano.
20. Baristas tip him.
21. She would like a cup of whipped cream, but please don’t call it a puppuccino.
Bonus. Duo Costumes for Two Pets
1. Batman & Robin
The silliest Batman and Robin since Val Kilmer and Chris O’Donnell.
2. Superman & Wonder Woman
Like, if this was really how Superman and Wonder Woman looked there would be no crime ever because supervillains would take one look and go “D’awwwwwwwww.”
Because October isn’t just about tricks and treats! Celebrate both Halloween and Oktoberfest with cute little wienerschitzel costumes. Bonus points if you actually have wiener dogs.
4. Thor & Loki
These Norse deity siblings aren’t really famous for getting along, so this might be the perfect costume for dog who don’t always see eye to eye.
5. Cook & Lobster
“Just need to let this bisque simmer a little longer and it’ll be …. chef’s kiss …. purrfect.” — this cat
6. Jungle Safari Duo
Animals dressed as other animals? MIND = BLOWN
7. Sushi Combo
Pass the soy sauce, already.
8. Jane Hopper & the Demogorgon
11/10 Stranger Things fans would stream-binge a new season with these cuties cuddled on their laps.
9. Thing 1 & Thing 2
Do you see the resemblance? It’s striking!
10. Yoda & Chewie
There’s going to be a new Star Wars movie every year from now through forever, so this will never ever not be relevant.
☠ Arrrgh Mateys, did you ever see such a sight? ☠
12. Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf
Timeless folklore for the win!
THOSE FACES. THE HELMETS. BRAIDS. BEARD. WE CAN’T.
There is not a pet alive who wouldn’t be just an eensy-teensy bit cuter if you put em in a dino costume.
15. Shark Week
Shark Week came early — and cute-ly! Plus, you’d never know that these two hate baths.
16. Bride & Groom
You already joke all the time about your pets acting like an old married couple, now let’s make it official.
17. Cop & Cat Burglar
On this week’s episode of Paw & Order: Crime has never looked this arresting — or adorable!
18. Patient & Nurse
This costume looks WAY too complicated and WAY too amazing, doooooo it!
19. Fast Food Value Meal
You just need to rope in a third to act as your tasty beverage.
20. Jon Snow & Ghost
Brace yourself, Games Of Thrones direwolf puns are coming.
21. Jessie & Buzz Lightyear
Dear Pixar: Please turn this into a new, live action spinoff. Immediately.