Being a dad, especially for the first time, is a day-by-day learning game. Mistakes are part of the package, and one of the most important things to keep in mind is that even if raising a kid takes a lot of effort, having fun in the process will always make things easier, both for you and for the him.
It looks like these 21 dads have taken the advice way too literally, but they are amazing anyways.
1. The human swing
2. Like father, like son
3. The perks of having three kids
4. Being a good example comes first
5. Dinner of champions
6. After a hard day of work, still finding the strength for being a good dad
7. They didn’t want to get out of bed
8. Swinging like a pro. Dad wins!
9. She just wanted to push the cart. True story.
10. Dads would do everything for their daughter
11. She wanted to play the wolf, so he had to conform
12. If you want to play a video game, you’ll have to keep your daughter busy!
13. This shirt has 3 purposes: get some sleep, keep the kids busy and being nicely tickled on the back.
14. This dad rocks at parenting
15. Keeping the baby still during a photoshoot: level pro.
16. Super daddy.
17. Ask my girls if they still think short shorts are sooo cute
18. The best way to do daughter’s hair
19. Tea time
20. One of the cutest things in the world
21. I just give them controllers that are not hooked up and play like this for hours.
1. You’ve got to get your priorities straight…
2. Playing peekaboo in a garbage can isn’t really a great idea,
3. “Dad, can you put my hair in a bun?”
4. How to carry your kid 101
5. When gaming is life but now you have to take care of a kid as well:
6. “Once upon a time, I sent my daughter and my husband off to buy her some nice new clothes.”
7. The most clever and practical use of imagination
8. Just a responsible dad playing with his daughter
9. “So my girlfriend left me alone with the baby…”
10. Most creative dad of the year goes to…this dad!
11. His father made him Joe Rogan for his first Halloween.
12. “You can tell me I’m a bad dad but this one’s staying in the baby album.”
13. Mom left her alone with her dad for a few hours.
14. Child: “Dad, I’m sleepy.”