The 1990s were an amazing time for entertainment. Coming out of the ’80s, when everything was over-the-top, people started to settle in a new kind of cool, and there were a lot of sweethearts for girls to look up to on television and movies and in the music industry.
The world may have lost touch with their favorite ’90s stars. Or for some of those superstars, people might have forgotten their ’90s roots. But as ’90s kids go along with this parenting journey, it’s cool to know that they can still look up to the people they adored in their childhood, as they are all raising children a few decades later.
Here are 20 forgotten sweethearts from the ’90s who are now moms.
20. ANNA CHLUMSKY WAS “MY GIRL”
19. TATYANA ALI: FORMER PRINCESS OF BEL-AIR
18. JENNIE GARTH HAD TWO HEARTTHROBS FIGHT OVER HER
17. BRANDY WAS THE BIGGEST SINGER/ACTRESS COMBO
16. GWEN STEFANI HAS BEEN FAMOUS FOR SO LONG
15. CLAIRE DANES’S SO-CALLED LIFE
14. MICHELLE WILLIAMS IS A LONG WAY FROM DAWSON’S CREEK
13. JESSICA BIEL FOUND HER 7TH HEAVEN
12. MARIAH CAREY WAS THE ULTIMATE ’90S DIVA
11. MELISSA JOAN HART, THE FORMER TEENAGE WITCH
10. KERI RUSSELL WAS FELICITY
9. CHRISTINA APPLEGATE
8. JANET JACKSON WAS SECOND ONLY TO MARIAH
7. GWYNETH PALTROW DATED BRAD PITT
6. ALICIA SILVERSTONE WAS THE ULTIMATE TRENDSETTER IN “CLUELESS”
5. DREW BARRYMORE HAS BEEN A CELEB SINCE SHE WAS A KID
4. HALLE BERRY BECAME AN OSCAR-WINNER
3. SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR HAS BEEN SLAYING FOR DECADES
2. CHRISTINA AGUILERA IS STILL GOING STRONG
1. JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT NOW HAS A PARTY OF FOUR