Every cat lover knows that our furry friends are hilarious.
Cats have their own personality. Many cats share similar traits, but they all have certain actions that make them unique. If you’ve ever lived with more than one cat, you know very well that two cats are not made the same.
While each cat has their own traits that make them “them,” there are some cats who are more dramatic than others. Some cats enjoy being chill and laidback. And then there are the cats who yell at you the second you walk in the door!
Only cat lovers understand that cats can actually yell at you. They have these powerful little voices! And they are not afraid to use them.
Even though they are loud and persistent, sassy cats can be the best kind of cats. Their dramatic antics will give you something to laugh at every single day!
1. These two cats clearly have watched a little too much The Lion King
2. Have you ever felt like you were being judged by a cat? Us too
3. This cat needs you to open the door immediately, no questions asked
4. This cat is the ultimate “if I fits, I sits” champion
5. Cats apparently can have taste in art and it will not agree with yours
6. This little critter believes that everything can be yours, if you just believe
7. Cats will go to just about any length to get the attention that they deserve
8. These two kitties know that if you’re going to be weird, it is more fun to do it with your best friend
9. This cat convinced her own grandpa to give up his chair
10. Well, this is one way to tell your owner that you’re mad at them
11. Only the best form of transportation for this little feline
12. “Human, in case you can’t see, I need more water, pretty please.”
13. Damn, even cats are struggling finacially!
14. For this cat, there is apparently nothing scarier than a group of plastic dinosaurs
15. This cat refuses to tell anyone her true weight, because a lady never tells
16. This cat learned the hard way that cactuses don’t taste good and they actually hurt
17. These sheep have no problem listening to their cat overlord
18. Ralph just needs to know when you’re going to let his BFF out to play
19. This cat who clearly doesn’t know how to sneeze quietly
20. “Oh my god, you did not just take my picture? Delete it, NOW!”
Cats consider themselves paragons of logic
Everything a cat does is right, useful, and to the point.
Cats never resort to cheap theatrics
Their emotions are always straightforward and honest.
Cats possess total self-confidence
If you don’t agree, refer to paragraph #1.
A cat’s time is never wasted
You never know — your furry friend might be working on a dissertation on cardboard box geometry at this very moment!
Cats are always ready to face the limelight
Being stunning 24/7 is a science in its own right.
Cats are experts in comfort
Believe it or not, they really find this position cozy!
Cats always find the most optimal route
Even though it might not always look like it.
Cats do everything their own way
Because they know what’s best for them!
Cats never pursue unachievable goals
They always have some kind of plan — it’s just that we often fail to see it.
Cats fit in every interior
And add a touch of glamour to any surface.
Cats think all their actions through in advance
To us, this might look like an accident waiting to happen. From the cat’s point of view, the lamp clearly clashes with the room’s decor.
These noble animals are always ready to offer a helping paw
It’s all about being involved.
Cats never become slaves to circumstances
Every obstacle presents an opportunity.
Cats are in total control of their emotions
’Scared? Not me. I’ve just ascended to a new level of Zen.’
Cats know a thing or two about having fun
Unlike us, they don’t overcomplicate things.
Cats defy the laws of physics
Jean-Claude Van Damme, this is way out of your league!
And finally — cats are 100% certain of their uniqueness
Who are we to doubt them?