We all want to be as safe as possible, and this is why we take our security very seriously. But some people don’t believe in various kinds of gadgets and start inventing their own protection systems. Sometimes, though, it all goes a bit too far.
We at SmallJoys prepared the most amusing safety devices for you. You’ll see there are no limits to people’s imaginations!
1. Better safe than sorry!
There should be a reason for putting the code twice.
2. There’s something wrong with this dog.
Is a goat a man’s best friend?
3. When you trust people but still want to be safe:
Perhaps it’s Thor’s billboard.
4. Don’t underestimate the power of duct tape.
It looks like it would be easy to go and tear the tape off. But don’t forget about the cameras (which are tape-free).
5. You will never forget the combination for this lock.
If you forget, there’s an Oscar for you.
6. “I’ll never forget the time my mom installed this lock on one of her bathroom drawers when I was a kid…”
This is what happens when you buy things at IKEA.
7. No one will dare to burst into your house…
…if you’ve got a weaponized robot that can’t even see you.
8. Maximum security entrance
Obviously, only those who’ve grown the lawn stop here.
9. Laziness is the mother of invention.
There’s nothing to be scared of with this guard.
10. It’s not as easy as it looks.
This trick must have been created for children that always steal cookies.
11. This locked gate is thought to have a high security level.
Who cares if there’s no fence if the gate’s closed?
12. Anything but knocking!
The highest level of introversion.
13. Any idea how to fix it?
Who’s going to be the first to touch it?
14. When you don’t trust technology…
…but take your security seriously.
15. There’s never enough safety.
At least it can work.
16. No pass, no entry.
Seems like an error in a computer game.
17. After you!
Is it the Chamber of Secrets?
18. This should be for a flying car.
How long was I asleep?
19. Trying to support without actually doing anything:
It can work…but not for long.
20. A future warrior is growing up.
A snowball in the face in 3…2…1!
I bet the boy has a pair of scissors in the other hand.
He doesn’t seem to mind so far.
“I’ve timed the exact moment I lost my phone.”
“The guy behind knows how much the trophy costs.”
“Let me at least take the camera away!”
“I’d love to see the picture taken one second later.”
The last chance of getting away dry has been lost.
“My friend set her hair on fire while blowing out the candles on her birthday cake. This was taken a split second before anybody realized.”
“Stop taking photos of your food. Share it!”
“Unidentified Flying Sandal”
This probably made the boy grow cold to the Harry Potterbooks.
You shouldn’t have breathed down my neck the whole race!
The last moment when the dress was still white:
Someone is going to feel a ton of pain.
“Take a picture of me with the c… Nooo!”
A second before a big clean-up!
“The moment a tower collapses”
Everything was going so smoothly before this…
The alligator is soon to find out what kind of fish he attacked.
At least have pity on the headphones!
You were so close, buddy.
“Stop the puck whatever it takes!”
When you remain wonderfully photogenic even with goodness knows what going on around you: