Veterinary experts always say that you should keep your cats and dogs indoors if the temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, or 35 degrees Celsius. Otherwise, your furry friends might get frostbite on their paws, ears, or the tip of their tail. However, some of them are so scared of the cold and snow that you can’t bring them out even if the weather is much warmer.
We gathered 23 of the most hilarious photos showing how much some cats hate the snow.
23. “Hey! My paws are cold!”
22. “Let me back in, for God’s sake!”
21. The eyes of pure terror
20. “Take me out of here, human!”
19. His reaction is priceless.
18. “Who put this snow here?”
17. “Oh no! It’s falling right from the sky!”
16. The joys of winter
15. “We have 2 skinny cats and one fat one.”
14. “What is this?! I don’t like cold things!”
13. The whole cat family agrees that it’s much better to look at snow from the inside.
12. If you don’t like it, attack it.
11. “Maybe it won’t be so cold if I try hand walking?”
10. A snow cat
9. “Are you sure that you can walk on this?”
8. It seems that he’s really enjoying the weather.
7. Not everyone will survive the winter walk.
6. “This is my cat after playing in the snow for the first time.”
5. “It’s the only way my friend’s cat will go out in the snow.”
4. “It will be fun,” they said.
3. “That’s how my cat feels about snow.”
2. To stay inside or to go outside?
1. Snow is all around…
On second thought…
“KAREN, COME LOOK, IT’S EVERYWHERE!”
You can’t have ‘snow’ without ‘no.’
“Yeah, I’m pooping inside today.”
These kittens are made of sturdier stuff than we are.
“Get it off! Get it off!”
Truly a snow angel.
Cold weather = time for snuggles.
Is it bugs? Is it water? What is it??
“There better be hot cocoa after this.”
A Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Snowball Fight
“That’s going to be a ‘no’ from me.”
Look before you leap, kids.
The perfect day starts with a nip of refreshing air, followed by a ‘nip of a different sort.
“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, human, but I will not be involved.”
“Hmm, yes, a fitting tribute.”
“Where does it all come from?”
“Follow me, I know the best sledding hill!”
“Do I eat it? Attack it? Cuddle it?”