Cats sleep 16 hours per day on average, on the other hand, older ones can sleep for like 20+ hours. Now, what do our pets do when they are not sleeping? Well, they goof around and chill…
Here at SmallJoys, we decided to take a look at the lives of these pets and found some really interesting ways they like to chill.
1. “My dog sits on my lap like a human.”
2. “If I fits I sits.”
3. You got a problem with this human?
4. “If I fits, I sits.” Part 2
5. “My dog, enjoying the finer things in life.”
6. “Dat Shiba smiles… and he reads.”
7. “Fits and Sits” is getting out of hand now.
8. Enough work for today…
9. When he sits in a chair, he becomes a shapeless blob of fur and legs.
10. It’s the one and only D-O-G.
11. Watcha lookin at human? I need ma own bath you know…
12. Because normal is boring.
13. This dog just loves swinging.
View this post on Instagram
Good day today. Thanks everyone who concerned n following us?? Hope y'all have sweet dreams n good nite✨ 本日ドアップばかりだったので… 全体像をば。 良き眠りを〜 ぐっばいまんでー #shiba#shibe#shibainu#shibainuuni#shibalovers#shibaoftheday#shibastagram#instashiba#lovepets#lovedogs#loveshiba#dog#doge#doglovers#uni#unistagram#dogstagram#instagood#tokyo#happyface#unihalo#柴犬#柴犬うに#dogoftheday#うに#うにはろ#halo#staystrong◡̈⃝
14. This happy dog is stuck in the mud but we don’t think he needs any help getting free.
15. This Shiba is more human looking than a human.
16. Cuz, girls dig the car…
View this post on Instagram
Got new car! Hop in! 落ち着いて うにの鼓動に耳を傾けて、 見極めて ていねいに首をふりたい。 こころが豊かでよかった。 少しはね。 ᏩɵɵᎴ ɳɩɠɧ✟ #shiba#shibe#shibainu#柴犬#shibalovers#shibaoftheday#shibastagram#instashiba#lovepets#緑内障#しばいぬ#こうすけ#えーあれもダメこれもダメ…海苔子#loveshiba#dog#glaucoma#doglovers#uni#unistagram#dogstagram#instagood#tokyo#happyface#unihalo#柴犬#柴犬うに#dogoftheday#うに#うにはろ#halo#staystrong ◟̆◞̆
17. “Sometimes I swear my friend’s dog is a human in a dogs body.”
18. Where are we going, Mom? Be quiet kids…
19. Enough chillin’ for the day, I’mma try some yoga moves now…
20. There isn’t any kind of award for ‘”Heaviest Sleepier,” but this cat would certainly win it if there were! Her owner stacked all kinds of doodads on top of her, and somehow she seems even more comfortable than before.
21. Marathon runners tend to hit the wall around 20 miles into a race. This puppy, on the other hand, hit the wall just a few yards away from his front door. By the looks of it, she’ll be all set to resume her walk after a quick two-hour nap.
22. When it comes to bus seats and park benches, we all hope and pray no strangers sit next to us. One feline solved this issue simply by stretching out as far as possible across her bench. Good luck trying to fit anyone else on there!
23. If you looked up “beach bum” in the dictionary — we know it’s probably not in there, but stay with us — you’d likely find a picture of this delighted corgi. He couldn’t be any happier to be buried in the sand, though he’s bound to get some interesting tan lines!
24. Just about everybody struggles to wake up in the morning, but one canine has a little extra trouble. He’s so worn out he won’t even come out from under the covers! Hopefully he’s not a service dog because he is NOT making it into work on time.
25. If you’ve ever seen a cat asleep in a cardboard box, you know they’re experts at taking our trash and making them into treasures. This kitty takes that skill to the next level, as it’s repurposed a whole watermelon rind as a comfy egg chair. That’s the kind of thing that would cost you a fortune at Ikea.
26. Sometimes the littlest pets can be the laziest. Take, for instance, this sugar glider, which is perfectly content to just tag along in its owner’s pocket. Based on its total lack of energy, maybe they should rename it a sugar-free glider.
27. Not every book can be a bestseller. This paperback was dull enough to knock its corgi reader out cold. Oh well — he can always just catch the movie version whenever that comes out.
28. Drinking water just takes so much energy. This cat figures maybe if he dips his paw into his water bowl, he can suck it up like a plant. On the other hand, maybe another cat is pranking him during a sleepover.
29. Behold, the true hide-and-seek master! This corgi ingeniously flipped over, tucked in her legs, and transformed into a throw pillow. Her friends, meanwhile, have absolutely no idea where she ended up.
30. On certain days, it’s hard to work up the motivation to exercise. This cat will surely get to her intense treadmill workout eventually. For now, though, it looks like she’s skipping leg day. And back day. And abs day. And — you get the idea.
31. Sweet dreams are made of treats. Who are we to disagree? This adorable dog truly has it made. As soon as he wakes up from his nap — which lasts as long as he wants — he can dig into the feast of his life!
32. Look, we’ve all fallen asleep in front of the fridge once or twice. For some of us, that’s just another Friday night. Even so, all the fridge raiders out there have to give major kudos to this pup who flat out refuses to budge, unless someone does it for him.
33. There’s nothing like a warm bath to help you unwind. However, this Golden Retriever looks a little too unwound. All that’s missing from this luxurious setup are a few Jacuzzi jets to get the water bubbling.
34. Some days you’re just too wiped out to get any work done. Cats sleep as many as 16 hours per day, which makes it especially hard for them to pull a full shift. On top of that, they aren’t very big fans of coffee.
35. They say it’s never a good idea to have a pet like a lizard or a bird when you’ve already got a cat since a feline’s hunting instincts are superlative. Of course those rules go out the window when your super-hunter of a pet is also too lazy to be bothered to do much more than stare.
36. Dogs have their own special way of communicating. We’ve all seen them wag their tails when they’re happy, or bare their teeth when threatened. But this pooch got extremely creative and showed just how low on energy he was by using a turtle as a pillow.
37. For some dogs, regular beds and sofas just don’t make the cut. This pup came across a pool raft and comfortably floated the day away like a movie star. Who knew raft cup holders were the perfect size for paws?
38. Looking for an easy way to scratch your back in all those hard-to-reach places? Don’t blow your money on some overpriced backscratcher. Instead, follow this clever cat’s example and have a friend slide you along the living room rug.
39. Dogs love walks, but on occasion, the walking gets in the way. Luckily, canines can get the full rush out of a stroll simply by perching on their owners! Not only does it provide a great view, but the human also gets a fantastic neck and shoulder workout, so the arrangement really benefits everybody.