Have you ever seen a cat with a machine gun? You’re about to. All it takes these days is just the click of a button and your camera will document everything around you. However, sometimes the play of light, shadows, and lines creates the most unexpected effect.
We collected a few photographs that contain some hidden meanings that you won’t be able to forget. There is a bonus for you at the end of the article — a few shots from the professional photographer Jonathan Higbee who specializes in occasional coincidences.
20. Are these puppies or fried chicken?
19. Oh, it’s just a bag.
18. Nice tights!
17. Now, this is creepy…
16. It seems like this wine is a warning that drinking is bad for your health.
15. “Um, well, hello.”
14. “It looks like someone is already taking my bath.”
13. If you look attentively, you’ll see a cat in deep thought — wondering how he got to where he is today.
12. Whatever hair spray he’s using — I need it.
11. This cat looks as if he’s holding a tiny machine gun:
10. I don’t think I want to drink this cocktail…
9. I’m sorry that I dropped you. Just please stop looking at me like that…
8. Sometimes you just have to unleash your inner unicorn…
7. Due to the incredibly transparent water, it looks like the mattress is floating in the air.
6. Bond. James Ant Bond.
5. When you’ve spotted annoying paparazzi:
4. This is a very rare deer-dog:
3. A potato looks at you as if it understands what’s going to happen but it trusts you completely. The mixer looks at the potato as if it doesn’t understand how it could mash potatoes into this shapeless paste. A tragedy of inanimate relations.
2. When you’re incredibly cool and you know it:
1. “Nothing unusual, just a shadow of a cat. Wait a minute, I don’t have a cat…”
Perfect conditions for perfect trucks.
Spice cones. And just imagine the fragrance!
A perfect cube of pyrite in a natural rock. It’s incredible how nature creates such things!
With these shoes, any escalator is your bro.
I’d forget all about dishes with this.
Snake game in real life.
What a twist!
When two go as one.
Someone decided to cook a perfect breakfast.
When your cooking abilities are better than Tetris.
When manufacturers keep their promises.
How do they stay this way?
I don’t know if these mushrooms are edible, but they’ve got perfect caps.
A perfectionist woodcutter seeks a perfectionist driver.
This promoter sure loves their job.
The magic begins when reality meets imagination.
Do they even have customers there? Or is it a museum?
I want to believe this snowball was never thrown.
Bonus: casual coincidences from a New York photographer, Jonathan Higbee.