Being a parent is not easy, and even the laziest people will have to roll up their sleeves and work hard to get to the end of each day.
However this doesn’t mean you can’t use some shortcuts to make your life easier:
these 20 brilliant life hacks for the laziest parents will help you getting the job done in the blink of an eye.
And maybe they will even make you smile while lazily scrolling through this list.
1. Stick your kid’s cup to the fridge with a magnet so they’ll be able to get a drink by themselves
2. The easiest way to put an end to the drawers issue.
3. Store your kid’s Lego bricks in the smartest way possible!
4. The funniest way to eat a mandarin orange, in 4 simple steps.
5. Never struggle again to bring the kid with you to buy new shoes.
6. DIY way to prevent your kid from sticking his fingers into the power sockets.
7. Hack the light switch with a milk jug and your kid won’t be able to play with it.
8. The easiest way to cut a pancake? Use a pizza cutter!
9. Change your kid’s sheets the quickest way possible in case of night “accident” by putting a layer of puppy pads under the sheet and another new sheet under the puppy pads. You’ll only have to remove the wet sheet and the pads and that’s it!
10. Use trash bags to refill your diaper pail.
11. Easily differentiate your kids’ clothes by marking the labels.
12. Freeze the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the entire week in advance to save time every morning.
13. Remotely push your son on a swing using a rope
14. Let your kid take out his creative spirit in an art-box. It will save your walls.
15. Freeze some yogurts and put a stick in them. Kids love ice pops.
16. Punishment hack
17. Use a “spy window” (a.k.a. a mirror) to keep an eye on your kids downstairs.
18. Keep track of the medicine doses by writing them down on the bottle.
19. Keep the meal organized and your car will be clean even after your kids had a meal in it.
20. Cut a hole in the pacifier and use a dropper to give your kid the medicine.
21. Bonus for the laziest of lazy parents: if you can’t fix a Barbie by re-attaching its head, just use a marker and it will return as new (more or less