Cats and babies have a lot in common. They both nap a lot; they both like milk; and they both have heads covered in soft fur — uh, or hair. Whatever you call it.
1. Learning how to nap from the expert.
2. “Baby, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”
3. “I don’t know if the bipedal thing is really my style, but you do you, kid.”
4. “This one is mine. Get your own.”
5. Weekend vibes.
6. Cats are very good at keeping secrets.
7. “Read it again.”
8. Warm, fuzzy pillow.
9. “They call it snow. It’s wet. Don’t bother.”
10. “Hey. Hey, kid. Pet me. Pet me!”
11. There might be a little sibling rivalry here.
12. “You wait until they go in for the tummy rub, and that’s when you strike.”
13. Sweet little forehead kisses.
14. You call it a mess, they call it an opportunity.
15. Even the baby can’t believe how soft a kitty is.
16. “Since the new human has no fur, I will warm it with my body.”
17. Delicious human toesies!
18. “Don’t let them fool you, kid. It’s as bad as it looks.”
19. Road trip buddies.
20. Just a big, sleepy pile of softness.