Sometimes we feel down and don’t see how wonderful the world and its inhabitants are. In these moments let’s open up our eyes wider. Animals are an endless source of positive emotions and can have therapeutic effect on us.
SmallJoys can’t promise this bunch of animal photos will change your world. But they will definitely come with a heartwarming side effect.
1. “Wow, that’s who lives in the egg!”
2. “I could look into those eyes forever.”
3. Scary funny or funny scary?
4. “My heart just melted.”
5. “What can your favorite sleeping position tell about you?”
6. Mesmerizing onions…
7. Partners in crime
8. Not very identical twins
9. That’s what we call positive thinking.
10. Cuteness overload
11. Ninja cat
12. “Who dropped the dogs all over the floor?”
13. Doggo, his best buddy, and that stunning background
14. “Sweetest nap on my lap”
15. When you’ve found someone who’s just as cute as you are:
16. “Tonight it’s my turn to sleep.”
17. Hold hands, not grudges
18. Long distance relationships
19. Everybody loves compliments.
“This is what I think about your selfies.”
When your owner’s character is not very likable, but you love them anyway:
When someone says, “No more fish!”
“I killed a mouse for you…I’ll do anything for you…anything.”
“Can I have just one more cookie?”
— “Honey, are you mad?”
— “No, I’m just going to get my ax!”
“My friend’s cat just sits there and judges you.”
— “Hey, why are they looking at us like that?”
— “I don’t know, but they will regret it soon enough!”
“I saw a carrot. THIS big, no lie.”
“My cat will think about my words.”
Years pass, but the look remains the same.
“Yelling at me because I wasn’t paying enough attention to her.”
“I swear, if you don’t calm down, we’ll go back home and leave you there.”
“No, I’m trying to eat healthy food!”
“My neighbor’s cat regularly comes over to disapprove of us.”
When your best friend thinks you are a good boy:
Sometimes you just need an unexpected kiss in a relationship.
Don’t forget to stay optimistic no matter what happens.